Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
hudhouse said:
latest
Whoops there we go.

zVr4Vpm.png

Zuka said:
Yes that's Valken's move.
Among other things.

HAVE YOU NOT BEEN READING MY VALKEN POSTS IN CHARCTER ER MY GEWD!

p.s. I really need to update his CS
I have but that move doesnt do anything but pin...but thats it...it fades if light magic hits it and doesnt work in pure darkness.

Honestly I couldnt think of anything else for Kazuo, I was running out of ideas so I had to think of something to do for outside his takeover. And honestly, he can only do 2 things out of his takeover...

I didnt know Valk had a magic like that though

LeSoraAmari said:
Oh yes, that's actually very true.
xD
It's all fun and games till someone mentions a no no word (seriously first one was one word so bland I almost laughed as that deflowered my warningginity

Zuka said:
It's all fun and games till someone mentions a no no word (seriously first one was one word so bland I almost laughed as that deflowered my warningginity
At least it proves that you're a bad girl, no one will mess with you because they took your warninginity

[QUOTE="Britt-21]I have but that move doesnt do anything but pin...but thats it...it fades if light magic hits it and doesnt work in pure darkness.
Honestly I couldnt think of anything else for Kazuo, I was running out of ideas so I had to think of something to do for outside his takeover. And honestly, he can only do 2 things out of his takeover...

I didnt know Valk had a magic like that though

[/QUOTE]
D: .... DIDN'T KNOW

He is literally bear holding a giant Golem Shadow right Noi ;-;.....he can't stand on it it's too big..... how... how...

P.s... it's ok you can borrow it.

I'd kind of like to see Valken face a similar opponent. He'd still win but it would look cool

Zuka said:
He is literally bear holding a giant Golem Shadow right Noi ;-;.....he can't stand on it it's too big..... how... how...

I'd kind of like to see Valken face a similar opponent. He'd still win but it would look cool
All I knew is that he worked with similar darknesses

Also the move that Kazuo uses doesnt require him to physically hold down the opponent. The shadow is already doing that for him.

He mostly relies on his sword and his hand to hand combat. He'll bring magic in if needed

Zuka said:

inb4 best shadow wizard contest

LeSoraAmari said:
At least it proves that you're a bad girl, no one will mess with you because they took your warninginity
P.s. VALKEN TO THE RESCUE SOON TO CUT UP A GM WITH HIBIKI-SAMA

Kayzo said:
Someone didn't know what a loli was so I jokingly told them to look up loli henpai and then I got warned
Oh my god

I REMEMBER THAT.

If it happened in this thread, then I definitely remember.

Kayzo said:
Someone didn't know what a loli was so I jokingly told them to look up loli henpai and then I got warned
This is why you mention just loli.

The hentai flows naturally from google image search.

Mitchs98 said:
Ye.
It was Goldencurls.

If it was this thread.
I'm really taking my time on this next post xD I'm trying to figure out how to further the activity without it seeming like Tomas forcing it. Just because Senki is okay with kissing don't mean she gonna want it to go any further. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back