Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Britt-21]I would have used Kazou for you xD

[/QUOTE]
The offer is lovely~

If I would have known, I would've been like "YEH"

[QUOTE="Britt-21]we can make him a cousin if you'd like Lolz

[/QUOTE]
This is great. <3

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Positive man

[/QUOTE]
OOOO I'll make a group pm

Kayzo said:
Yeah but Mizuki is pretty shocked too
l already know how to piss her off.

"MIZUKI! Lucian is the one that caught Alicia! He kidnapped and would have tortured her if Hibiki didn't step in!" Shaking her shoulders. "WHAT WOULD GILAD SAY IF YOU JUST SAT HERE! SABERTOOTH NEEDS YOU!"

Kayzo said:
Mizuki: I guess so...
What a supremely lack-luster response. Just for that I feel like having Gilad come in so we can have two muscular old men beat each other up.

Colt556 said:
What a supremely lack-luster response. Just for that I feel like having Gilad come in so we can have two muscular old men beat each other up.
Valken has more gusto then Mizuki.

Besides tag team they would be badass. She throws Dark arms out to attack, Valken melds INTO the arms and literally pulls out at the last second.

@Kayzo

Valken should change and be top pick for Sabertooth. She ain't presenting that Guild as very strong xD

Zuka said:
Valken has more gusto then Mizuki.
Besides tag team they would be badass. She throws Dark arms out to attack, Valken melds INTO the arms and literally pulls out at the last second.

@Kayzo

Valken should change and be top pick for Sabertooth. She ain't presenting that Guild as very strong xD
She will once she's not sad smh

Zuka said:
l already know how to piss her off.
"MIZUKI! Lucian is the one that caught Alicia! He kidnapped and would have tortured her if Hibiki didn't step in!" Shaking her shoulders. "WHAT WOULD GILAD SAY IF YOU JUST SAT HERE! SABERTOOTH NEEDS YOU!"
She'd rekt him, likely. Maybe. Idk.

Colt556 said:
Gilad charges in and tackles Lucian, they proceed to beat the shit out of each other while the rest silently creepy away.

Mitchs98 said:
She'd rekt him, likely. Maybe. Idk.
Gilad charges in and tackles Lucian, they proceed to beat the shit out of each other while the rest silently creepy away.
I PAID TO SEE THAT SHIT.

OLD MAN ON OLD MAN ONLY THE HOTTEST COOLEST SCENE EVER.

MOVE OVER SHIPS KELICA HAS A NEW ALPHA BATTLE

Literally me thinking about it

HS0iO8cQ4EVugjGGE6F0inABAe-i_tzmHwtfI4DmuMRUmo3OdEpKx35d2WgQ2UaV2OO3tYuwYiEOjpdaWw=w480-h270-nc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back