Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@Kayzo Also if anyone in Sabertooth tries to hurt Grace, including Mizuki he'll unleash the full force of his daggers. No one is as scary as Maya, so he ain't gunna let anything happen to her xD @LeSoraAmari

Zuka said:
@Kayzo Also if anyone in Sabertooth tries to hurt Grace, including Mizuki he'll unleash the full force of his daggers. No one is as scary as Maya, so he ain't gunna let anything happen to her xD @LeSoraAmari
No one's as scary as Maya? You've just never seen Gilad upset.

Colt556 said:
No one's as scary as Maya? You've just never seen Gilad upset.
To be fair, he isn't stupid enough to upset Gilad considering they are different guilds. But Maya will kill him if they even put a scratch on Grace

You disgust me xD Maybe if Kelica's nice to him, he might let her touch his soft and fluffy ears...of MANLINESS

I was thinking about having Chris go home after the job... But I have no idea how his house should look...

Isune said:
I was thinking about having Chris go home after the job... But I have no idea how his house should look...
Well a building would be preferable, with a door or two, maybe windows, and don't forget a toilet or kitchen...

xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back