Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Meh... I don't know if Chris should try out a relationship with Kelica, or if they should stay just friends. If they stay friends Chris is gonna torture Kelica by walking in without a shirt or flexing in front of her xD .

@Zuka

Isune said:
Meh... I don't know if Chris should try out a relationship with Kelica, or if they should stay just friends. If they stay friends Chris is gonna torture Kelica by walking in without a shirt or flexing in front of her xD .
@Zuka
Sounds peachy, I find torture hilarious

That moment when you find a sprite gif on gelbooru of Tharja and Robin and can't help but think of Mizuki and Alicia.

Mitchs98 said:
Anyone here watched and/or read Akame Ga Kill? :P
I have, it's why I laughed to myself when I saw the GM of that rp you're in say something along the lines of they don't have missiles. It's like, yeah, totally, no missiles in akame ga kill.

1173c08e906a6a4ac940688b5313703b.gif

Colt556 said:
I have, it's why I laughed to myself when I saw the GM of that rp you're in say something along the lines of they don't have missiles. It's like, yeah, totally, no missiles in akame ga kill.
1173c08e906a6a4ac940688b5313703b.gif
Ow :(

Kayzo said:
Let us not forget that this is a christian forum. I gave you all the information you need to find it yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Colt556 said:
Let us not forget that this is a christian image board. I gave you all the information you need to find it yourself.
Oh my. I know what you're talking about. I've seen that.

Kayzo said:
Oh my. I know what you're talking about. I've seen that.
Alicia's got white hair. You're using Tharja as Mizuki's appearance. Mizuki likes to put hexes on Alicia.

Colt556 said:
Alicia's got white hair. You're using Tharja as Mizuki's appearance. Mizuki likes to put hexes on Alicia.
crap, that's going to stick with me forever. Thanks.

Kayzo said:
crap, that's going to stick with me forever. Thanks.
Lol, just noticed you were the one who said no missiles, Kayzo. Well now you know otherwise rofl.

And good, it should.

Colt556 said:
Lol, just noticed you were the one who said no missiles, Kayzo. Well now you know otherwise rofl.
And good, it should.
I didn't want people being too strong. Still let them use guns. Or at lease one person. But he's gone forever now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back