Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
You know those days when notifications don't show up properly for the RP you're running so you miss literally everything? Yea. Those days.

Mitchs98 said:
You know those days when notifications don't show up properly for the RP you're running so you miss literally everything? Yea. Those days.
Notifications amirite

Mitchs98 said:
Gotta love those days its happening to me as well :D

Kyuubey said:
It was planned before Grace decided to travel over to Sabertooth; so bad timing on your part doesn't equal my character being mean.
I still love you

Colt556 said:
Don't you still have to beat Gilad in one on one combat in order to have your love interest?
One v One me bro, I'll knock him into the next 50 pages or so! xD

Salt Lord][URL="http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/000/043/disaster-girl.jpg said:
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/000/043/disaster-girl.jpg[/URL]
[media]

[/media]

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]You oughta be tagging Kyuubey for that.

[/QUOTE]
Excuse me? I fail to see how I'm relevant in this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zuka said:
Valken and Grace are currently in Sabertooth approaching Gilad to have a talk, though they are from Lamia Scale. I'm just waiting on a post from @Colt556 before I do anything
Fair enough, I guess I'll wait to see if anyone else wants to interact or for Colt to post.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]A bit late to the party, aren't we? It doesn't matter now.

[/QUOTE]
What part of busy playing Warframe didn't register, LOL.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Well, it was your fault for being busy with a game, wasn't it?

[/QUOTE]
Nope, it was highly enjoyable. <3

Not my fault you can't give a simple answer to a question!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back