Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Zefie said:
Do you really think that really? Truly believe that will help? Cause I can tell you for sure a certain teammate is more or less likely trying to restrain other than attack xD
the chains have a use there not used for that purpose you said wing it so i'm winging it but if you have a better idea i'm up for it

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]the chains have a use there not used for that purpose you said wing it so i'm winging it but if you have a better idea i'm up for it

[/QUOTE]
Think we should make a posting order between us as to not mess the other up?

Kyuubey said:
I prefer Not!Wendy, thanks.
In short I imagine I'm talking to the person I tagged. That and I'm waiting for the moon.

Colt556 said:
Don't you still have to beat Gilad in one on one combat in order to have your love interest?
Pssh, no. I already won. Besides, what if it was Mizuki? They're both S class Mages? Would that be acceptable?

Kayzo said:
Pssh, no. I already won. Besides, what if it was Mizuki? They're both S class Mages? Would that be acceptable?
Mizuki isn't some harlot who lusts after boys she just met. So yes, yes it would.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back