Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
HuorSpinks said:
@Lana Valentine
Lysander's out of the guild hall too, on his way to his dorm. Other than that, Grace, Millie, Ferra and Corra are within the Guild hall, on the first floor. Lloyd's in his office which is on the second floor.
O rite. I forgot Lysander bailed.

I'm sorry, I'm going to have to drop this RP. I know I said that I would try to keep up but it doesn't seem like I can keep a consistent rhythm of posts throughout the week. I can only be able to post when I'm not busy which is on the weekends and I know that 5 days of no posting is basically like a month or two in RP time, or at least it seems like that. My apologies once more, have fun guys!

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]I'm sorry, I'm going to have to drop this RP. I know I said that I would try to keep up but it doesn't seem like I can keep a consistent rhythm of posts throughout the week. I can only be able to post when I'm not busy which is on the weekends and I know that 5 days of no posting is basically like a month or two in RP time, or at least it seems like that. My apologies once more, have fun guys!

[/QUOTE]
Awh ;-;. I understand. You're welcome to rejoin when you want to.

Tharja is lowkey the best character in awakening. And the strongest. I paired her up with Fredrick, the most OP guy early game hoping to get some overpowered death child but all I got was an archer. She's still the best person I have besides my Robin.

Tharja is lowkey the best character in awakening. And the strongest. I paired her up with Fredrick, the most OP guy early game hoping to get some overpowered death child but all I got was an archer. She's still the best person I have besides my Robin.

[QUOTE="Lana Valentine]Noire always starts as a level ten archer...

[/QUOTE]
She's a great asset, but not the ultimate death warrior who I wished for. I wanted a sorcerer who rode a horse and took damage like a tank.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back