Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mitchs98 said:
I'll tag you in the interest check of one I'm debating on joining if you want
I had a friend who played the game once, but I have no idea what it's about. Except for time travelers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mitchs98 said:
I suppose I'll update the roster tommorrow, clear out and PM sheets to people that've been inactive forever and remove them from said Roster.
Yeah. Most of the people supposedly in Fairy Tail have never even posted at all.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Yeah. Most of the people supposedly in Fairy Tail have never even posted at all.

[/QUOTE]
Most of them posted at-least once. *shrug*

O.o Hm, I am slightly worried I have too many roleplays now with this one. I have The one I started, An Immortal fantasy one, a 1 on 1 pm RP, and this one. Since I'm still getting used to everything I better slow down until I understand all of the bits and pieces here

Kayzo said:
@Zuka is Zelkam too far out for Grace to catch up?
His name is Valken deary. Also, no he's only just outside the guild hall he just vanished to make it look cool. If she runs outside he'll be there

Zuka said:
His name is Valken deary. Also, no he's only just outside the guild hall he just vanished to make it look cool. If she runs outside he'll be there
Are you fine with that? AND I'M SO SORRY FOR BUTCHERING HIS NAME.

Hey, Lana wants to know where a good place to start off would be. Could one of you Lamia Scale folks help her out?

[QUOTE="Lana Valentine]Yeah, I have no real idea >~< I don't want to just poof in randomly

[/QUOTE]
Poof in randomly!~. Everyone is in the guild hall save for Valken, currently.

@Lana Valentine

Lysander's out of the guild hall too, on his way to his dorm. Other than that, Grace, Millie, Ferra and Corra are within the Guild hall, on the first floor. Lloyd's in his office which is on the second floor.

Salt Lord]Whoops. I might have already solved the problem (if [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11417-isune/ said:
@Isune[/URL] decides to go along (which he doesn't need to)).
I already wrote the post out. >:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back