Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LeSoraAmari said:
Ohohoooo~ you should be. But don't worry, Maya is actually really nice :3
Although don't worry, she's no where near as strong as Gilad. She's still a Saint though, so don't take her lightly :0
i won't after getting my ass kicked that badly also as a rule my char is pretty level headed and more times than has a back up plan

[quote="Mitchs98, post: 4951433, member:

Colt556 said:
Sabertooth members aren't a bunch of horndogs who think they're part of some dating sim.
don't worry, even if everyone falls in love, Mizuki will remain alone.

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]thanks i'm not sure what you expect though lol

[/QUOTE]
Just impress her. She likes magic :3 especially flashy things.

Lol if you really agree with me about letting this happen then I'll post for Maya after your next post and we'll go from there :3

LeSoraAmari said:
Lol if you really agree with me about letting this happen then I'll post for Maya after your next post and we'll go from there :3
Hoorayyyy! Looking forward to this. If only Sora were around to cheer Auntie Maya on!

LeSoraAmari said:
so she the opposite st gm lol i can work that

Kyuubey said:
Hoorayyyy! Looking forward to this. If only Sora were around to cheer Auntie Maya on!
It will be glorious. It really is a shame that Sora and Nami won't be there to see, Maya does love her Sora~ :3

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]so she the opposite st gm lol i can work that

[/QUOTE]
Gilad is a pretty cool guy. He only wants his guild to be top, don't all the Guild Masters want that? Lmao

LeSoraAmari said:
Gilad is a pretty cool guy. He only wants his guild to be top, don't all the Guild Masters want that? Lmao
It's more a matter of priority. All guild masters want their guild to stand at the top, but only Sabertooth has that as their number 1 priority. Other guilds put things like friends and family first, or having fun and enjoying life, or helping others, etc etc.

LeSoraAmari said:
that's true but of course some of ft don't like him lol and trust some of cinla's attacks with be a mix of magic and flashy and boom boom lol

Colt556 said:
It's more a matter of priority. All guild masters want their guild to stand at the top, but only Sabertooth has that as their number 1 priority. Other guilds put things like friends and family first, or having fun and enjoying life, or helping others, etc etc.
I can't take it. I want a refund! Gimme one Colt >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back