Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]i'm thinking would i be better of joining ft or ls

[/QUOTE]
Tbh lamia scale needs more members I think

Plus, that means I can have Maya test you, hehe. I'm sure Lloyd wouldn't mind

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]i'm thinking would i be better of joining ft or ls

[/QUOTE]
Ye. Like. Lamia needs more people like Sora said. And I don't think all of them are no..

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]i see i can work that just thinking are all the guys in ls taken?

[/QUOTE]
I'm not sure what you mean, are they all taken by love?

Hmm

Idk just come along lmao

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]yeah as in have gfs i know at one does but don't know about the rest

[/QUOTE]
I really want Maya to test you, and see if you are worthy of Lamia Scale membership. That would be fucking hilarious.

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]yeah as in have gfs i know at one does but don't know about the rest

[/QUOTE]
Stay away from Lysander, or else. ;D

158cf68b59b15d04762b8267ff39851b.gif

Kyuubey said:
Stay away from Lysander, or else. ;D
158cf68b59b15d04762b8267ff39851b.gif
lol cinla's not like that so need to worry there the only thing she'll ask is about group lunches and such to help her improve her self

That's fine, I don't think beast Chris can do much anyways. Does your character even know it's Chris?

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]I have a feeling i should be at least a little scared

[/QUOTE]
Ohohoooo~ you should be. But don't worry, Maya is actually really nice :3

Although don't worry, she's no where near as strong as Gilad. She's still a Saint though, so don't take her lightly :0

Isune said:
That's fine, I don't think beast Chris can do much anyways. Does your character even know it's Chris?
Yeah. Alfie's in Fairy Tail, just like Chris, and it's not like he hasn't performed a full takeover before, right?

LeSoraAmari said:
Ohohoooo~ you should be. But don't worry, Maya is actually really nice :3
Cinla can come over as bitch and hot headed etc but she's got many sides to her many of which are likeable maybe even lovable

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]Cinla can come over as bitch and hot headed etc but she's got many sides to her many of which are likeable maybe even lovable

[/QUOTE]
Lol please make this test happen. I want it in my life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back