Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Colt556 said:
I mean, since I recently finished it, when they fought the garou knights. It's like, that plant chick abusing wendy and running her fingers along her lips. Where's the doujins japan!? I mean holy shit, lezdom, plant tentacles, this shit writes itself why aren't you making anything for it? Clearly Fairy Tail's fanbase doesn't include talented artists. They're all too busy pumping out a billion kancolle doujins instead.
Amen. Except for the tentacles. Literally everything I've seen for Fairy Tail is either 1. Hilariously horribly done videos or 2. Involving horribly drawn pictures of Ezra in some way, shape, or form. Granted I gave up due to the fact that literally all of it is shit and didn't look to check for anything decent. *shrug*

All the good series that deserve doujins get either 0 or they're not worth it.

Kyuubey said:
Wah, wah, wah. The internet can quench your thirst somewhere in its depths, you pervs.
This might be true in some way. But the point still stands the internet lacks viable things related to Fairy Tail.

Mitchs98 said:
Amen. Except for the tentacles. Literally everything I've seen for Fairy Tail is either 1. Hilariously horribly done videos or 2. Involving horribly drawn pictures of Ezra in some way, shape, or form. Granted I gave up due to the fact that literally all of it is shit and didn't look to check for anything decent. *shrug*
All the good series that deserve doujins get either 0 or they're not worth it.

This might be true in some way. But the point still stands the internet lacks viable things related to Fairy Tail.
If that's the only thing that will appease your interests, then that sucks for you. O:

When it comes to fairy tail you're better off just using the source material as it's better than all the fan shit.
9aaebdda3e1f3c350d397bc87dc1f566.png

Colt556 said:
When it comes to fairy tail you're better off just using the source material as it's better than all the fan shit.
9aaebdda3e1f3c350d397bc87dc1f566.png
This is true. Hell the manga itself was better than the fan made crap.

Also @Kyuubey I didn't say that :>. Lol.

femjapanriceball said:
I need someone to interact with T.T feeling inactive.....
I shall be the bigger person, *pats your head* there there I'm also inactive at the moment

femjapanriceball said:
Thank you...I'm at the guild hall...
Three guild halls I know of and I isn't a guildy m8 you might have to come my way ^^

femjapanriceball said:
Thank you...I'm at the guild hall...
I could have Sera interact with you. In a sec. Finishing the Hell City post..then a Bleach post..annd then a different RP. e.e. Yay detailed RP's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back