Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kyuubey said:
He's half on my lap, haha. He's never satisfied unless he's sprawled all over everything. ;-;
1454644421072.jpg

@LeSoraAmari why the Maya hate? Millie only cried because he was on a mission, but he kissed her hand and turned to leave turning into shadows... what an exit?! Just for you

Zuka said:
@LeSoraAmari why the Maya hate? Millie only cried because he was on a mission, but he kissed her hand and turned to leave turning into shadows... what an exit?! Just for you
She's not hating ^-^ its just Maya being herself lmao

Also, I'll edit my post, Maya will be very pleased at the exit.

Further edit: Maya is very pleased :3

Last edited by a moderator:
@Lana Valentine

Really sorry, I would totally have replied to your post, but I was at work so I was unable too. If you like, I can post a reply to you, if you still want to be involved in this roleplay.

HuorSpinks said:
@Lana Valentine
Really sorry, I would totally have replied to your post, but I was at work so I was unable too. If you like, I can post a reply to you, if you still want to be involved in this roleplay.
Oh O.o I wasn't trying to be causing issues, I'm just crazy sometimes plus sleepy O.o

I don't mind if you want to reply and stuff but, I might struggle sometimes without knowing if I should react to certain people or not >.> that's all...

Kyuubey said:
@LeSoraAmari I'll post for Zephyr in a bit, I just crawled out of bed and might crawl back into it for a few hours.
DON'T JUDGE ME, THE BED IS STRONGER THAN MY WILL.
That's fine, I've just come home from college and I'm eating a shit load xD

Forget it all, I'm gonna do dis whether its wude or not, Warning: Cookie Chaser Approaching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back