Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LeSoraAmari said:
I like using my phone for this site, it's just easier for me. xD
I've used a laptop once, and that was only for like a minute. It annoyed me, so I logged off and came back on my phone xD
I usually prefer my phone. It's just a hell of a lot simpler editing things on a laptop.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]I hear no objections on my idea about the false reality thing....soo

[/QUOTE]
False reality = Illusions

Solemn Jester]Its kind of like that territory abilities those psychics from Yu Yu Hakusho had [/QUOTE] It sounds similar to a Reality Marble from the Fate series [URL="http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Reality_Marble said:
Reality Marble[/URL]

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]That's just one idea, if anyone has any others my ears are open

[/QUOTE]
I think it's a good idea, you'd just have to take care to make it balanced

Rhodus said:
I think it's a good idea, you'd just have to take care to make it balanced
If anything its to balanced xD because my character would have to abide by the rules set in his territory as well. The only way its a unfair is that my guy wouldn't have to inform his opponents of the territorys rules.

But then again that means I'd have to come up with rules, and punishments for breaking them (which is usually death but that's a tad op if they don't know the rules, so I'll have to figure something out)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back