Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]What light guild needs a member, I may have Moses join.

[/QUOTE]
Sabertooth, Lamia, and Blue Pegasus. Blue Pegasus needs it the most though. They have literally two members. lmao.

Isune said:
Chris: *sits on ground and starts eating popcorn*
Kelica: Knock his teeth out Noah!

Glad to be a part of such of great Rp.
Glad to have you ^-^

Rhodus said:
Is the arc schedule: Christmas, magic games, summer?
Correct.

Wait Blue Pegasus is a guilf of one girl and the Harem King? For his sanity please join! Also I feel like Kenya would be best in Sabertooth any one else?

[QUOTE="Embaga Elder]I'm glad I came back. Thanks for allowing me too.

[/QUOTE]
Of course ^-^. Thus far everyone I've removed is welcome to come back, no one's been removed for breaking rules or anything just inactivity so you know.

[QUOTE="Nenma Takashi]Wait Blue Pegasus is a guilf of one girl and the Harem King? For his sanity please join! Also I feel like Kenya would be best in Sabertooth any one else?

[/QUOTE]
My bad, I meant 2 members outside of the Master. It's two girls and the Harem King :P .

I finally got my new glasses...I now realize how blind I am. Everything looks so crisp and clear xD

LeSoraAmari said:
And to think I've been here since the very first day. Lmao.
Great times great fun~

Also @Embaga Elder join Fairy Tail so that we have four Soul mage's. (Or just because he's kind and we need some of that)
Noah was already joining Lamia :P

[QUOTE="Embaga Elder]Alright we can make it a drunken bar fight lol

[/QUOTE]
This is perfect because Valken is agile as fuc and if he's drunk he'll get hit more often. Plus I can see him half melting into the shadows like a "screw you maaannn" then getting stuck like "awe hell no!"

Mitchs98 said:
Noah was already joining Lamia :P
Ugh disgraceful D:

Fairy Tail needs to become Fairy Tail, too many mage's wanting to kill and a Guild Master who doesn't care. *Shoots self*

Last edited by a moderator:
LeSoraAmari said:
And to think I've been here since the very first day. Lmao.
Great times great fun~

Also @Embaga Elder join Fairy Tail so that we have four Soul mage's. (Or just because he's kind and we need some of that)
BACK OFF HE'S A BROHAM

Mitchs98 said:
Awesome. I really liked the whole friendship thing with Tokine and Sakura tbh
Me too. It's just that it turns out I don't really like playing 2 characters. When I control 1, the other gets left on the backburner until I feel like using them again and I don't think that's the right way to do things. Maybe I'll bring back Tokine instead. I just have to think about it.

I just imagine the next day, Noah's passed out on the ground and Valken is too but he's halfway in the shadows.

Chris: ...*looks at bottle of whiskey*...*tosses it to the side and just stares at the two*

Drakerus said:
Me too. It's just that it turns out I don't really like playing 2 characters. When I control 1, the other gets left on the backburner until I feel like using them again and I don't think that's the right way to do things. Maybe I'll bring back Tokine instead. I just have to think about it.
Let me know what you decide.

Glad to have you back anyway, I missed you bad puns :P

LeSoraAmari said:
BROHAM'S GET NO HAM
Schinken.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back