Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mitchs98 said:
I doubt they'd get hilariously stronger, but I see your point.
I wasn't going to just up and LOL TIMESKIP. I would of course have something planned. And by the time the timeskip happened it'd be well over a month. I fully understand random timeskips don't work. It wouldn't be that incredibly soon anyway. The Summer Arc likely won't be for another several months at this rate(Though I am going to try to speed up the arcs a bit), and the timeskip would be the result of a arc rather than randomness.

It also might not be five years, it will likely be less. That was just the initial time-frame.
They wouldn't get hilariously stronger, but definitely notably different to what they are now xD

I just feel like big long timeskips are unnecessary. Just numerous small ones like we did after the first arc. We did the first arc and then had a month timeskip. I think that's how it should be. It just feels weird because the last two arcs have all blended into one continuous time with no skips.

Colt556 said:
I just feel like big long timeskips are unnecessary. Just numerous small ones like we did after the first arc. We did the first arc and then had a month timeskip. I think that's how it should be. It just feels weird because the last two arcs have all blended into one continuous time with no skips.
Hence, why I changed it to two years. Trust me the arc, when it comes, will make sense as to why such a skip will be needed. It might be taking a small page from the show itself, but it'll make sense.

Rhodus said:
Personally I think two or three would be better
I thought so too now that it was mentioned.

Mkay...well time skip sounds cool I guess, and i just wanted to say @Mitchs98 Rasils cs is done. He does share a cs with Moses, but I haven't finished Moses part of the cs yet.

Hmmmm.....I honestly cant think of a intresting type of magic for Moses to have....I have a idea but idk.. like he can control things ie. People inatamite objects and what not, by stabbing them with his sword maybe? Idk really.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Hmmmm.....I honestly cant think of a intresting type of magic for Moses to have....I have a idea but idk.. like he can control things ie. People inatamite objects and what not, by stabbing them with his sword maybe? Idk really.

[/QUOTE]
telekinesis maybe?

LeSoraAmari said:
I should really try using this site on a laptop soon. xD
i prefer my phone for literally everything else. But it's less frustrating to edit the roster on my laptop. I shall now do that always.

What If....Hmmm Moses could....idk I'm Thinking he thinks himself a king so want something to reflect that. Maybe he could make a false reality around him, and his opponent. Inside the false reality there would maybe be set rules or something like that. Idk

Embaga Elder]Hey [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24115-mitchs98/ said:
@Mitchs98[/URL] can you also had Noah to the A class list if you haven't already done it
Noah's been on the roster for quite some time as far as i know.

Mitchs98 said:
i prefer my phone for literally everything else. But it's less frustrating to edit the roster on my laptop. I shall now do that always.
I like using my phone for this site, it's just easier for me. xD

I've used a laptop once, and that was only for like a minute. It annoyed me, so I logged off and came back on my phone xD

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]What If....Hmmm Moses could....idk I'm Thinking he thinks himself a king so want something to reflect that. Maybe he could make a false reality around him, and his opponent. Inside the false reality there would maybe be set rules or something like that. Idk

[/QUOTE]
so illusion stuff?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back