Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
*nearly finishes CS sheet*

*thinks I'm done and posts it into the Sign-Up*

*looks through post and sees "no slide" in a very obvious place*

*goes and cries in a corner to fix it*

tumblr_mxuuz84mdd1slzjjqo1_500.gif

Seijiki said:
*nearly finishes CS sheet*
*thinks I'm done and posts it into the Sign-Up*

*looks through post and sees "no slide" in a very obvious place*

*goes and cries in a corner to fix it*

tumblr_mxuuz84mdd1slzjjqo1_500.gif
If you need any help, let me know. I'll be more than happy to help~

Kayzo said:
That makes me sad but happy at the same time. Thanks <3
Yuri makes everything better <3

LeSoraAmari said:
If you need any help, let me know. I'll be more than happy to help~
That'd be much appreciated!

How do you get rid of the "no slide" thing? I'm trying to figure out which slide it is, but I'm not exactly sure... I just started out BBCode like, two days ago so my apologies for noob questions. :'D

Seijiki said:
That'd be much appreciated!
How do you get rid of the "no slide" thing? I'm trying to figure out which slide it is, but I'm not exactly sure... I just started out BBCode like, two days ago so my apologies for noob questions. :'D
It seems you didn't need the help. Pretty CS~

LeSoraAmari said:
It seems you didn't need the help. Pretty CS~
What was throwing me off was that for some reason the section where I had the header had been moved a paragraph lower, and pushed everything else down a tad too. It turned into an ugly mess. ;o;

But thank you! Would it be alright if I kept you in mind if I need any more help concerning BBCode?

Seijiki said:
What was throwing me off was that for some reason the section where I had the header had been moved a paragraph lower, and pushed everything else down a tad too. It turned into an ugly mess. ;o;
But thank you! Would it be alright if I kept you in mind if I need any more help concerning BBCode?
Of course! However we do have guides and tutorials on this side that helps with things such as BBCode. Although, I'll do my best to help you should you need it~

Last edited by a moderator:
LeSoraAmari said:
Of course! However we do have guides and tutorials on this side that helps with things such as BBCode. Although, I'll do my best to help you should you need it~
Yep, the guides have been my best friend so far. But having a bit of assistance from living people aside from a wall of text is nice. xD

Thanks again!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mitchs98 said:
I like how literally everyone ignores Alicia flipping out and knocking herself out :D . Good times. xD .
They probably just don't want Mizuki to see them touching an unconscious Alicia in fear of her thinking they did it. But don't worry, tactical Mom inbound

Kayzo said:
They probably just don't want Mizuki to see them touching an unconscious Alicia in fear of her thinking they did it. But don't worry, tactical Mom inbound
That would be a wise life decision tbh.

Kayzo said:
Tactical mom would turn into a tactical nuke
lmao. Yes it would. I could see it now tbh. Everyone in the room including GH just cowering in fear of pissed off not-so-edgy edgelord.

Anyone got any suggestions which page I should start reading so I can be sorta caught up in what's going on? Kidnappings and stuff and shenanigans, from the Spooky Scary Dungeons overview thing but I'm still rather lost.

Or shall I take it by luck and hope to catch up someday? @A@

Alright, Wolf Sigma is dead...finally. I should probably go play X2 now, but I don't particularly feel like it.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]*Grimoire Heart

[/QUOTE](-A-)
Ugh I know!!! I tried to spell it that way but my phone hates me! It changes the stupidest words for no reason!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back