Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Happy Red Mage]Oh just you wait.

[/QUOTE]
I'm fine as I am tbh

Blue Pegasus isn't good anymore because neither Bob not Ichiya are there. They made that guild.

*Goes to find that certain Ichiya Gif*

I kind of want to have this dude be the commander of the Grimoire Heart forces in the base. I know it's just super manly fanart of Cloud Strife, but seriously. This guy would be a kickass opponent.

568fdb1363bd8b5012d249ebc85be409.jpg

@Mitchs98

[QUOTE="Happy Red Mage]Oh just you wait.

[/QUOTE]
So did you change Ciel's appearance to look like Camilla? If so find your wife

Genon said:
I kind of want to have this dude be the commander of the Grimoire Heart forces in the base. I know it's just super manly fanart of Cloud Strife, but seriously. This guy would be a kickass opponent.

@Mitchs98
You're right TBH.

That head would make a fantastic opponent.

c:

Genon said:

@Mitchs98
I can have Draneri lead the forces to him

Isune said:
I mean especially right now while Noah is basically keeping Chris away, he might try to put Kelica into a trance to say that Chris isn't worth it. @Zuka
Lol that's not how Noah operates. I mean yeah first time was to calm her down, and then time with Adrian was to basically save the reputation of fairy tail. But for something like that he won't do it

LeSoraAmari said:
Truthfully, I'm not sure who he is. But I'm sure it'd be fun. Pretty things could happen.
Sephiroth is the hyper-emo but quite threatening villain of Final Fantasy 7. He's not the guy in the picture, he's the severed head. The guy in the picture is a hyper-manly fanart version of Cloud Strife, the protagonist of Final Fantasy 7.

This is what Sephiroth would look like if weren't beheaded:

Sephiroth.png

His design basically screams "dark, edgy, emo character designed to pander to yaoi fangirls," and I was asking if you wanted to fight him more out of surprise. Still, people do tend to like him as a villain, I just think that the only place that character design should be used is in Sephiroth himself. He doesn't make a very good faceclaim IMO for precisely that reason.

I was really trying to suggest we fight Manly!Cloud as a faceclaim for another NPC.

Genon said:
Sephiroth is the hyper-emo but quite threatening villain of Final Fantasy 7. He's not the guy in the picture, he's the severed head. The guy in the picture is a hyper-manly fanart version of Cloud Strife, the protagonist of Final Fantasy 7.

Sephiroth.png

His design basically screams "dark, edgy, emo character designed to pander to yaoi fangirls," and I was asking if you wanted to fight him more out of surprise. Still, people do tend to like him as a villain, I just think that the only place that character design should be used is in Sephiroth himself. He doesn't make a very good faceclaim IMO for precisely that reason.

I was really trying to suggest we fight Manly!Cloud as a faceclaim for another NPC.
I wanted to fight the Doom look-alike Cloud xD

Genon said:

Sephiroth.png

OH SHIT I KNOW HIM

purplepanda288 said:
They could be, but what's the point? I don't think we got another NPC fight or prisoners to save
I didn't plan on them doing anything except having Haruhi ditch her to find Ciel tbh

purplepanda288 said:
They could be, but what's the point? I don't think we got another NPC fight or prisoners to save
I just came back in time to see your post and it looks like Ayano is in a bit of a pickle...

How to respond I wonder...

Looks like she may need to try one last attack... (heheheheh)

Jackaboi said:
I just came back in time to see your post and it looks like Ayano is in a bit of a pickle...
How to respond I wonder...

Looks like she may need to try one last attack... (heheheheh)
That post was a two parter, the second half is the last part of the attack. Then I read it over an realize that it would be basically god moding if Kim got her to the ground so I left it in the air there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back