Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Going to post for Sera and Alicia soon then work on posting for Ferra...Feel somewhat better and more able to concentrate.

Isune said:
Chris needs something to react to xD I'm pretty sure Eric's gonna say no to Chris to lending a hand. Am I wrong @Jackaboi
Eric doesn't like getting outside help for a 1v1 fight so that would most likely be the answer :P

Yeah, figured.

Eric: *being ridden in horse form* Neigh!!!

Ethan: Yeehaw!! *basically broke Eric*

Chris: Do you want help now?

Eric: No, I got this!

Ethan: *yanks on mane and gets Eric to trot* Easy there horsey...good boy

Chris: ...

@Jackaboi @Necr0Danc3r

Isune said:
Yeah, figured.
Eric: *being ridden in horse form* Neigh!!!

Ethan: Yeehaw!! *basically broke Eric*

Chris: Do you want help now?

Eric: No, I got this!

Ethan: *yanks on mane and gets Eric to trot* Easy there horsey...good boy

Chris: ...

@Jackaboi @Necr0Danc3r
As funny as that would be I doubt that would happen xD

purplepanda288 said:
@Jackaboi
Quick question, Is the spell begin sustained by Ayano's magic?
Well I guess yeah but those lights may end up getting destroyed by the geysers... Who knows tbh

Edit: Even if they are destroyed Ayano would probably keep going until she either gets A. knocked out B. Killed from running out of magic Or C. Some other improvised way to stop them

Last edited by a moderator:
I can just imagine what Mizuki would do to Ryu after seeing what happened to Alicia xD

Edit: At that point the barrier would be more for Ryu's protection :P

Jackaboi said:
I can just imagine what Mizuki would do to Ryu after seeing what happened to Alicia xD
Edit: At that point the barrier would be more for Ryu's protection :P
Ryu should probably thank every single god in Earthland for that barrier tbh.

Isune said:
Chris Lengheart(Beast...boy do I know that word well)

Chris stayed out of Kelica and Noah's way, those two seemed to be doing fine on their own anyways. As Kelica spoke to yet another stranger, Chris heard her talk about how she had seen the most ferocious beasts be calmed. The mention of that alone brought back memories of the first time Chris had control over his takeovers. All thanks to Kelica, Alfie, and Sora. Tears started to form in the corners of Chris' eyes before rolling down his cheek as he continued to walk away from Kelica. But before he could get away, Chris heard Kelica mention the attack again...the attack Chris couldn't prevent. Seeing Draneri now, Chris couldn't help but pity her...well somewhat. Half of him saw this as justice for what she had done to him and Mizuki, what she almost made him do the Kelica. But, as the anger faded from Chris, he felt that sense of pity. Kelica made a good point, and she looked to be in terrible pain. Chris needed to get out of here, he just needed a moment to collect his thoughts.

Chris finally managed to find a small place to sit down and did just that. He finally had time to think of what he had done. First, the dragon thing. Then, the slap. And to top it all off, Chris attacked her. A few short, shuddering breaths let him as he didn't dare to go back any farther. He hurt her...sometimes of his own free will, why?

"
I broke my promise to you...I'm so sorry." Chris finally said to himself, completely unaware of anyone who was listening in. He let out another shuddering breath as a few more tears fell down and loosened up some of the now dried blood on his leg. From there, it was just silence. His breathing calmed down, a tear would fall every now and then, but Chris simply looked away from everyone. If he was needed, he'd be called.

@Kayzo
@Embaga Elder @Zareh
tumblr_inline_mjmdtzVn7V1qz4rgp.gif

[QUOTE="Britt-21]
boredcillian.gif

[/QUOTE]
There's a ton of shit happening between Ayano and kim if you wish to post on that

but idk if ashley is free or not..she's in a power-removing cell as far as I know

Jackaboi said:
There's a ton of shit happening between Ayano and kim if you wish to ost on that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back