Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I mean especially right now while Noah is basically keeping Chris away, he might try to put Kelica into a trance to say that Chris isn't worth it. @Zuka

Also I want to smugly point out that both Lamia Scale and Fairy Tail have edgy murderers yet Sabertooth mages understand that they're a light guild and bound by the rule of law.

1456629572991.jpg

Isune said:
I mean especially right now while Noah is basically keeping Chris away, he might try to put Kelica into a trance to say that Chris isn't worth it. @Kayzo I still love you[/size]

Colt556 said:
Also I want to smugly point out that both Lamia Scale and Fairy Tail have edgy murderers yet Sabertooth mages understand that they're a light guild and bound by the rule of law.
1456629572991.jpg
Till Draneri joins kek.

Colt556 said:
1456629572991.jpg
Me and Kayzo literally spoke about this in the pm like a minute ago xD

It's so true.

Colt556 said:
1456629572991.jpg
*cough*BP*cough*

Zuka said:
Probably. Doesn't mean Chris has to roll over and take it.
I WANT MY ALPHA BATTLE GOSH DARN IT.

Screw yuri I wanna see fists flying!

I'm sorry @Kayzo I still love you
I don't care for Kelica Yuri anymore. You're forgiven.

Colt556 said:
1456629572991.jpg
Yay sabertooth! My little Honks is there *^*. Kim understands that she part of a light guild, so that's good at least...

Well, Chris is kinda depressed...he did almost kill Kelica. Noah is gonna have to

A) Try to put Kelica into a trance for whatever reason

B) Push Chris over the edge by trying to blame him

The worse part would be if Noah lost the fight and went "You see Kelica? He wasn't under the siren's control to hurt me, what's gonna stop him from hurting or maybe even killing you?"

@Embaga Elder @Zuka

[QUOTE="Happy Red Mage]Wait for them in the next arc.

[/QUOTE]
Blue Pegasus aren't anything to write home about tbh

It's just a bunch of overly arrogant men and women bragging about their looks. Lmao

LeSoraAmari said:
Blue Pegasus aren't anything to write home about tbh
It's just a bunch of overly arrogant men and women bragging about their looks. Lmao
.....so unofficial Bromanio

Users who are viewing this thread

Back