Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Also, I love how Noah became a little siren xD . He literally just put Adrian into a trance to get him to put the mini sun into a barrier. NoahXDraneri!

Isune said:
Also, I love how Noah became a little siren xD . He literally just put Adrian into a trance to get him to put the mini sun into a barrier. NoahXDraneri!
That's a sinful ship and Draneri is meant for one person only smh

Isune said:
Kayzo said:
That's a sinful ship and Draneri is meant for one person only smh
Shut down tbh.

Mizuki wants pain and shit, hook her up with Alfie or someone who'd tie her up in razor sharp wire xD . @Kayzo

Last edited by a moderator:
Isune said:
Miziki wants pain and shit, hook her up with Alfie or someone who'd tie her up in razor sharp wire xD . @Kayzo
She doesn't like pain anymore. She's not as edgy thanks to Alicia. She's developed as a character and isn't as edgy. Besides, she needs a Yuri lover and last time I checked Alfie was not a girl

Kayzo said:
She doesn't like pain anymore. She's not as edgy thanks to Alicia. She's developed as a character and isn't as edgy. Besides, she needs a Yuri lover and last time I checked Alfie was not a girl
#YURI

[QUOTE="Britt-21]Eh she'll teach him anyway xD I mean... Slow dancing is one of her strong suits :D

[/QUOTE]
I doubt he'd have the patience either tbh...

Isune said:
Also @Jackaboi Eric better be ready for depressed Chris. Nothing but hardcore liquor and sudden mood swings.
Eric: (Brings in 50 Barrels full of whiskey) (pant) Is... this... Enough...?

Chris: No! I require more!

Eric: This is too much as it is!!!

Chris: (Sits in the corner depressed)

Eric: ... Fine!!!

@Zuka

Edited my post slightly, by the way. I had Adrian give Draneri the option of helping the guild on this mission to prove that she can be trusted if she doesn't want to go to the magic council.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back