Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Jackaboi said:
Apply water to 3rd Degree burn xD
I'd consider it more of a first- or second-degree burn due to how calm and mentor-like Adrian was through the whole thing. He didn't call Noah a douchebag, he just said that Noah was acting like a douchebag. Still just as hurtful, but in a marginally classier way.

@Embaga Elder @Isune @Zuka

Genon said:
I'd consider it more of a first- or second-degree burn due to how calm and mentor-like Adrian was through the whole thing. He didn't call Noah a douchebag, he just said that Noah was acting like a douchebag. Still just as hurtful, but in a marginally classier way.
Lol that was funny, he honestly did it because he didn't know how he was gone react so to save time he just did it.

Genon said:
I thought that burn was hotter than Ryu's sun :P

Kayzo said:
What kind of Kouhai forgets about his senpai?
Right? >; He only talks to me and mentions me in secret now. He's too embarrassed of me publicly!

wendy_marvell_by_poisonfrost-d3bcmql.jpg

[QUOTE="Embaga Elder]Noah has his own ice he'll place on it

[/QUOTE]
No, dragon ice is always better! Before man created ice machines, they'd use dragons to make ice cubes.

But how else would they make ice without the invention of the freezer and dragons flying around!? THESE ARE THE QUESTIONS!! Now I just imagine Chris at a party in dragon form just laying down.

"Hey, can I get some ice?"

Chris:*sighs and breathes a little bit of ice into cup* There...

"Thanks!" *pats on head and runs off*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back