Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kayzo said:
I can drop a surprise grace in to blow shit up if needed.
Where is Grace anyways. She and Mikado went to the train station and then the bitch just passed out or some shit, hasn't been heard from since.

Colt556 said:
Where is Grace anyways. She and Mikado went to the train station and then the bitch just passed out or some shit, hasn't been heard from since.
She got left behind and then tried to find the group. She's been wandering the forest for the past hour. I think it'd be a good time for her to pop in tbh.

Kayzo said:
She got left behind and then tried to find the group. She's been wandering the forest for the past hour. I think it'd be a good time for her to pop in tbh.
Part of me wants her to run into Gilad and his field of destruction, but then another part of me doesn't want to bring Gilad in at this junction. Ultimately if she's in the forest the only way she can link up with everyone else is stumbling across the shed and entering it, but even then the only ones she'd find would be the group fighting the Siren since they're all relatively near the entrance whereas everyone else took various assortments of tumbles.

Colt556 said:
Part of me wants her to run into Gilad and his field of destruction, but then another part of me doesn't want to bring Gilad in at this junction. Ultimately if she's in the forest the only way she can link up with everyone else is stumbling across the shed and entering it, but even then the only ones she'd find would be the group fighting the Siren since they're all relatively near the entrance whereas everyone else took various assortments of tumbles.
Darn, I was hoping she could stumble across mikado right before the GH Mage destroys her. Like she'd blow up the enemy and say some corny shit like "I've lost you once and I won't lose you again", and then they'd ditch Masaki and be lesbian lovers.

Kidding. But where even is Gilad?

Kayzo said:
Darn, I was hoping she could stumble across mikado right before the GH Mage destroys her. Like she'd blow up the enemy and say some corny shit like "I've lost you once and I won't lose you again", and then they'd ditch Masaki and be lesbian lovers.
Kidding. But where even is Gilad?
Mikado's group fell down some chute to some lower level, walked through some hallways and found the lab. So unless Grace has a habit of jumping down mysterious chutes into the abyss she wouldn't meet up with them rofl.

As for Gilad, for the longest time I've figured he was out and about the forest. Kinda suspicious that a big GH base that has their notable members and even their guild leader is mysteriously absent of any serious numbers, isn't it? Where's all the guards n shit? I figured I'd capitalize on that mysterious absence from everyone's posts. Thus Gilad's in the forest dealing with the majority of GH's members in the background so that everyone doesn't just get mobbed to death when they enter the base. Big guy's gotta do something when his guild member's kidnapped after all.

Colt556 said:
Mikado's group fell down some chute to some lower level, walked through some hallways and found the lab. So unless Grace has a habit of jumping down mysterious chutes into the abyss she wouldn't meet up with them rofl.
As for Gilad, for the longest time I've figured he was out and about the forest. Kinda suspicious that a big GH base that has their notable members and even their guild leader is mysteriously absent of any serious numbers, isn't it? Where's all the guards n shit? I figured I'd capitalize on that mysterious absence from everyone's posts. Thus Gilad's in the forest dealing with the majority of GH's members in the background so that everyone doesn't just get mobbed to death when they enter the base. Big guy's gotta do something when his guild member's kidnapped after all.
Hmm, well I'm not sure what to do with her now. I don't want to bring her in just to watch people fight, because that'd be a boring post. And although it'd be funny to see a little 5'3 girl fighting a horde of bad guys along side a huge all powerful guildmaster, but it doesn't seem like you'd want to bring Gilad in yet.

Kayzo said:
Hmm, well I'm not sure what to do with her now. I don't want to bring her in just to watch people fight, because that'd be a boring post. And although it'd be funny to see a little 5'3 girl fighting a horde of bad guys along side a huge all powerful guildmaster, but it doesn't seem like you'd want to bring Gilad in yet.
I don't mind posting for Gilad as long as it doesn't involve crashing the party for everyone else.

Colt556 said:
I don't mind posting for Gilad as long as it doesn't involve crashing the party for everyone else.
Alright. We will have Smol girl and big guy fight together.

Kayzo said:
Alright. We will have Smol girl and big guy fight together.
Why not. We shall steal all the real glory as everyone struggles against the reserve forces left to guard the base.

Colt556 said:
Why not. We shall steal all the real glory as everyone struggles against the reserve forces left to guard the base.
Yes. They'll be the true heroes of the whole deal. Everyone else fights a 7v1 battle or a rescues people from cages but an old dude and a young girl take on an entire army smh.

Kayzo said:
Yes. They'll be the true heroes of the whole deal. Everyone else fights a 7v1 battle or a rescues people from cages but an old dude and a young girl take on an entire army smh.
Once Daneri fucking leaves (or dies), I am so kicking the shit out of a bunch of mooks just to prove you wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
I"ll make a poll for the thing in the morning or something, or ana announcement post. For now sleep, because wew typos.

Colt556 said:
In non-power level debate news. Do you ever get the urge to deviate from your plan and fuck with people because someone else did something? Because reading Noah's post and how he literally just ditched an injured Mikado and Lysander who are standing right in front of a perfectly untouched Grimoire Heart mage really gives me that urge.
1469071054437.png
Tbh Noah is Guildless so he doesn't really have any ties to anyone. It's also in character for him to flow in and out of the situation (like how he simply tagged with Mikado/Lysander in the first place).

Also boobs.

@Embaga Elder

Colt556 said:
In non-power level debate news. Do you ever get the urge to deviate from your plan and fuck with people because someone else did something? Because reading Noah's post and how he literally just ditched an injured Mikado and Lysander who are standing right in front of a perfectly untouched Grimoire Heart mage really gives me that urge.
1469071054437.png
Lol would you like for me to edit in how he stuns the scientist to the point she passes out. Therefore Lysander and Mikado can live the laboratory safely. I don't see why I didn't do that in the first place.

Zuka said:
Tbh Noah is Guildless so he doesn't really have any ties to anyone. It's also in character for him to flow in and out of the situation (like how he simply tagged with Mikado/Lysander in the first place).
Also boobs.

@Embaga Elder
Doesn't make it any less amusing.

[QUOTE="Embaga Elder]Lol would you like for me to edit in how he stuns the scientist to the point she passes out. Therefore Lysander and Mikado can live the laboratory safely. I don't see why I didn't do that in the first place.

[/QUOTE]
Considering Noah would get his ass beat if he tried that, naw. He'll just have to be thankful their enemy wasn't someone like The Siren... or really anyone else for that matter.

Colt556 said:
Doesn't make it any less amusing.
Considering Noah would get his ass beat if he tried that, naw. He'll just have to be thankful their enemy wasn't someone like The Siren... or really anyone else for that matter.
After this fight The Siren is gunna be AWFULLY HUNGRY

Trying to be the good guys.

Deeds end up causing a Siren to kill at least an extra 50souls just to get herself up to full strength xD

The irony.

Zuka said:
After this fight The Siren is gunna be AWFULLY HUNGRY
Trying to be the good guys.

Deeds end up causing a Siren to kill at least an extra 50souls just to get herself up to full strength xD

The irony.
She eats souls eh?

How ghostly.

[QUOTE="Happy Red Mage]She eats souls eh?
How ghostly.

[/QUOTE]
Not eat.... literally sucks their life force.

Like a Dementor in Harry Potter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back