Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Zuka said:
Draneri - The Siren

3146f10f5f45449f27f86db4e35f431b3c44e0c3_hq.jpg

The Siren had a weird shiver roll down over her entire frame as this Red-Haired Sword wielding mage jumped backwards out of reach of a heavy hit from her claws. A flesh wound and nothing more. Disappointed, at least at first, but this Prey was proving to be a good deal faster then she had first anticipated. Faster and stronger. While it
was a nuisance she couldn't help but get excited. After all killing a skillful Prey was far more exciting then one that would automatically bow down to her feet. And this one had practice killing Immortals? Well that was interesting. Siren's as a whole didn't live for very long, most only till 50 years or so, getting caught in a stupid situation with no escape. But she was no Junior. And his threats did little to faze her. "Ahh... fought many Immortals? Alas you probably have.... but you have yet to face me, Prey." She said in that condescending tone with a breath that was partially laced with yellow. Rage. Designed to try and rile him up, flare his angry, so that he might become slack and disorientated.

She watched him idly as he sprung up right to the top of the doom Adrian had created, wings already snapping out at a fast pace to ready herself for an attack, and attack he did. She felt the resurgence of Magic in the very air beneath her, not knowing he was capable of flame based attacks and only assuming his strength lay in that long Sword of his. The Siren had literally moments to leap backwards with a heavy flap of her wings to dodge it, feeling the very heat itself wash over her front and face, wincing as the heat was intense. Even burning her skin despite not being encased in it. She missed but only narrowly, though now she was behind the pillar the very edges of her dress starting to burn and singe. The Siren drew her Raven wings back before throwing them down and to the side creating a huge gust of wind in the process that snuffed the very pillar out.

"I certainly hope you have more to offer then that, young Prey." She teased, finger to her chin as a soft merry laugh escaped her lips. Out of place except knowing her personality and calm soothing nature to ensnare her enemies. "Is it my turn then?" She whispered almost with a yawn, her clothing barely holding together but her skin already completely healed to it's normal creamy complexion. She tilted her head back and filled her lungs with air, wings stretching high behind her, before throwing them down along with letting out another huge Screech. "Sonic Boom!" She called, though this was far stronger with the combined action of her wings as a huge rounded headed blast rocked straight for him that was birthed literally from her entire frame. 6' tall and 5' wide at least.

Unfortunately the structural integrity of the Corridor was shaking and groaning under the sheer weight of the physical Magical presence of the energies here, and the constant physical use of The Siren's voice was sending the walls and roof to shake and crack slowly, pieces starting to break away and fall down as a sickening sound of walls loosing their strength was starting to echo to all except the two far to busy fighting within the Arcane Dome.

@Kayzo
@Mitchs98 @Isune @Zareh @Necr0Danc3r @purplepanda288 @LeSoraAmari @Kyuubey
Where is this happening and can I jump in?

LeSoraAmari said:
@Zuka
What's the deal with Kelica and co at the moment? I'm rewriting my post now and we're going to go to them as planned c:
Kelica still bleeding out with Chris holding her using his Ice Dragon claw to try and stem the bleeding (I wasn't sure how to post till you did, as anything I say will either send Chris to take her to the forest or just more bleeding out), Ryu/Draneri stuck in an Arcane dome held up by an injuried Adrian. Eric/Ethan fist cuff fighting, Mizuki/Alicia/Timothy were fighting but I think mostly everyone is just standing back watching Ryu try and kill The Siren.

I also mentioned in my post just written the very walls and roof are shaking like they are about to collapse.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Happy Red Mage]Where is this happening and can I jump in?

[/QUOTE]
Entrance. Infact, how did Raa and Nuir walk past it as there is only one corridor near the entrance so they would have had to walk passed this anyhoo.

Zuka said:
Kelica still bleeding out with Chris holding her using his Ice Dragon claw to try and stem the bleeding (I wasn't sure how to post till you did, as anything I say will either send Chris to take her to the forest or just more bleeding out), Ryu/Draneri stuck in an Arcane dome held up by an injuried Adrian. Eric/Ethan fist cuff fighting, Mizuki/Alicia/Timothy were fighting but I think mostly everyone is just standing back watching Ryu try and kill The Siren.
I also mentioned in my post just past the very walls and roof are shaking like they are about to collapse.
Alrighty. Thank you~

[QUOTE="Happy Red Mage]Lol, time to get involved.

[/QUOTE]
Warning if you step in to fight The Siren, Ryu will murder you. He pretty much warned everyone they would get cut if they got between him and her, thus the barrier.

[QUOTE="Happy Red Mage]Aw. Okay.

[/QUOTE]
You can if you want to but yeah, he will slice you. He has hatred of Immortals and has anti-immortal magic basically.

Plus 6 on 1 was tiring as a RPer

The moral of this story is that you must always give your villain some kind of bullshit escape mechanism that your opponents can't counter. That way you can laugh maniacally while twirling your mustache and they can't do a goddamned thing about it.

Happy Red Mage][URL="http://www.eviloverlord.com/lists/overlord.html said:
This is my handbook.[/URL]
I intentionally give fuck all information on my villain that way I can asspull whatever I feel like. As seen with my fight against Noah and Lysander.

Colt556 said:
The moral of this story is that you must always give your villain some kind of bullshit escape mechanism that your opponents can't counter. That way you can laugh maniacally while twirling your mustache and they can't do a goddamned thing about it.
Already ahead of ya. ;D

Villain's = The only guys allowed to God mode a clearly unlikely escape.

Happy Red Mage][URL="http://www.eviloverlord.com/lists/overlord.html said:
This is my handbook.[/URL]
I just spent all that time reading that.

It is literally the best thing I have read in months.

Happy Red Mage] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26922-zuka/ said:
@Zuka[/URL] offer for an NPC still up?
Can if you want to but my brain is somewhat dead for villain ideas, especially as I already have 3 characters in this RP.

I'm sure @purplepanda288 mentioned they could jimmy something up as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back