Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Salt Lord]
10_brocken_spectre.jpg

tumblr_n5mvexMKGR1tqqugio1_500.gif

I'll be there soon
[/QUOTE]

@Rhodus

Also I am home alone with a 4year old who insists on cutting her hair and painting the Rental Property walls so....also reason for inability to post right now

@Salt Lord

I kinda want to have an excuse for Adrian to call one of your characters, but I'm afraid of tipping over the bounds of reasonable knowledge into metagaming.

Although calling the Guild Master is probably a good idea, that might a) break the conflict due to her sheer obnoxious power, b) beg the question "why didn't he do this earlier?" and c) I'm not sure if FT cell phones have the same restrictions as real phones or not. I had this idea where magic cell phones conducted their signal through nearby sources of magic like Earthland humans which would allow them to get a signal anywhere, but @Mitchs98 has to decide on that.

What do you suggest? I'd like to give you something to do.

Genon said:
@Salt Lord
I kinda want to have an excuse for Adrian to call one of your characters, but I'm afraid of tipping over the bounds of reasonable knowledge into metagaming.

Although calling the Guild Master is probably a good idea, that might a) break the conflict due to her sheer obnoxious power, b) beg the question "why didn't he do this earlier?" and c) I'm not sure if FT cell phones have the same restrictions as real phones or not. I had this idea where magic cell phones conducted their signal through nearby sources of magic like Earthland humans which would allow them to get a signal anywhere, but @Mitchs98 has to decide on that.

I appreciate the effort, but I'm already kind of busy (waiting for others to get character sheets posted lol). Not sure if you knew yet, but I have a roleplay of my own up, and things there have so far proved to be as taxing as posting for FT.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to have something to do while I'm waiting, but I don't think it's worth the trouble. :v

Genon said:
@Salt Lord

Have you SEEN HOW OUTCLASSED Draneri is right now? She does not need a WizardSaint popping up let alone a Guild Master. A-rank vs how many?

Im already struggling how to keep her alive ;_;

Zuka said:
Have you SEEN HOW OUTCLASSED Draneri is right now? She does not need a WizardSaint popping up let alone a Guild Master. A-rank vs how many?
Im already struggling how to keep her alive ;_;
^This too

If one of the S-classes stops being S-class that doesn't mean there can be a new S-class. The single biggest flaw of this rp is the power creep. The less S-classes we have the better. There should, at absolute most, only ever be two or three S-classes.

Colt556 said:
If one of the S-classes stops being S-class that doesn't mean there can be a new S-class. The single biggest flaw of this rp is the power creep. The less S-classes we have the better. There should, at absolute most, only ever be two or three S-classes.
If you mean two or three for each guild then yeah I agree

Colt556 said:
I was just saying that's the only scenario where the ban on S Class might be lifted

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]For the amount of people in this roleplay, that's still a little much.

[/QUOTE]
You think so? Now that I think about it I guess you'd be right

Users who are viewing this thread

Back