Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hey @Rhodus I've been wondering something and thought I'd ask you. How come Ryu isn't considered an S-rank? I mean, think about it: Ryu's bane magic is currently on par with dragonslayer magic. That alone is extremely powerful and could easily be classified as S-rank. Maybe I'm just over thinking things.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]And thanks for reminding me yet again that I'm the only one here who prefers yaoi

[/QUOTE]
Kayzo said:
She'll take the sword andprotect her love.
But I need it
She should take the sword for BLOWING A WHOLE THROUGH HER MIDDLE.

Useless Prey! Useless

Last edited by a moderator:
Genon said:
Also, question: Are you a boy or a girl? Cis or trans?
are_you_a_boy_or_a_girl___by_kawacy-d86t3hf.jpg

Isune said:
Hey @Rhodus I've been wondering something and thought I'd ask you. How come Ryu isn't considered an S-rank? I mean, think about it: Ryu's bane magic is currently on par with dragonslayer magic. That alone is extremely powerful and could easily be classified as S-rank. Maybe I'm just over thinking things.
There isn't one absolute power level for most types of magic in Fairy Tail. They scale to the power of the user. Right now he's just at an A-rank level of power

purplepanda288 said:
@Genon
Should I have Shen copy Adrian and strengthen the barrier?
Go right ahead. Shen has some level of initiative on his own, he doesn't have to do nothing if Adrian isn't giving him any commands.

Isune said:
Type of magic is irrelevant to how powerful someone is. Natsu had dragon slayer magic, he wasn't S-rank and routinely got trounced by S-ranks.

Genon said:
Go right ahead. Shen has some level of initiative on his own, he doesn't have to do nothing if Adrian isn't giving him any commands.
Well I'm just asking because I want to have permission to do shit like that

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Well, 'lord' generally isn't a term used for ladies. Also cis.

[/QUOTE]
I'm asking because your mannerisms generally struck me as effeminate, even though you had never confirmed or denied it. Also, Alfie is the single most effeminate character I've ever seen in my life. Not that that's a bad thing, but you seem to be very much in touch with your feminine side from my perspective.

Genon said:
I'm asking because your mannerisms generally struck me as effeminate, even though you had never confirmed or denied it. Also, Alfie is the single most effeminate character I've ever seen in my life. Not that that's a bad thing, but you seem to be very much in touch with your feminine side from my perspective.
I'm not in touch with my masculine side, yet no one has said anything about it. Well, no one except those ass holes from the moive theater today (>_>)

Zuka said:
Mizuki's death ray pierced her right through her centre and blew out the back hitting Adrian.
Yeah, she's dead. Unless she's Deadpool, Wolverine, or literally a god, she is not walking away from that. I assumed she was going to use some defensive magic or something to avoid the blow, which is why I took care not to state the extent of her injuries or have Adrian react to her getting injured. I didn't know that she was injured at all.

purplepanda288 said:
I'm not in touch with my masculine side, yet no one has said anything about it. Well, no one except those ass holes from the moive theater today (>_>)
I lived with a transgender man for eight years (my mother's friend). I know how you feel. Bigots are douchebags. I was simply curious about @Salt Lord. I wouldn't judge him anyway even if he was trans. Which he's not.

Genon said:
Ah, I see. Then I'm doing well in confusing people about what I am. > :D

Next time this situation pops up I'm gonna answer with 'attack helicopter'.

And yeah, I originally made that to be Alfie's defining trait. :v

I had to look up 'effeminate' lol

purplepanda288 said:
That's because you've already confirmed your gender by talking about your relationship and all that fun stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kayzo said:
Can't Daneri just spin around and make Whoever is on her back get hit?
Well Adrian already disengaged, and the hit was part of my post. That's canon now, and I can't retroactively edit. Besides, Draneri isn't that physically strong.

Genon said:
Well Adrian already disengaged, and the hit was part of my post. That's canon now, and I can't retroactively edit. Besides, Draneri isn't that physically strong.
So...you decided someone elses character got hit?

Genon said:
I won't let her die.

Ima use smoke and mirrors

Users who are viewing this thread

Back