Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Rhodus said:
Who shouldn't edit their post?
Panda's original post asked what beach of his personality Ryu was on. My post was a joke on that but Panda edited the post to say 'branch' not 'beach', thus ruining my joke.

Colt556 said:
Panda's original post asked what beach of his personality Ryu was on. My post was a joke on that but Panda edited the post to say 'branch' not 'beach', thus ruining my joke.
Oh. I thought it was a reference to the movie Juno

purplepanda288 said:
Well, does she have any type of attack that is mostly magic?
Well her attacks are based around manipulating blood and she uses shadow magic to make copies of herself so I'd guess not

Jackaboi said:
Well her attacks are based around manipulating blood and she uses shadow magic to make copies of herself so I'd guess not
Usually magic like Fire water air or earth have lots of magic backing them up. Blood manipulation is under water, so she can destroy the lights. But at the cost of the blood, the more light she kills off the less blood will be available to her

1468636800336.png

@Zuka

Adrian's smart, but it's entirely possible that everyone else will just break through his barrier. He's only an A-rank, it won't hold against that many people. It was really more as a big visual signal than anything else, to attempt to get everyone to stop attacking.

Genon said:
@Zuka
Adrian's smart, but it's entirely possible that everyone else will just break through his barrier. He's only an A-rank, it won't hold against that many people. It was really more as a big visual signal than anything else, to attempt to get everyone to stop attacking.
At first I was angry you undercut my post.

However it works.

So I will allow it :3

Genon said:
@Zuka
Didn't work too well if that was the case

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Didn't work too well if that was the case

[/QUOTE]
Hey look, he has to do something. He's the resident smart guy of the team.

Genon said:
Hey look, he has to do something. He's the resident smart guy of the team.
*cough cough* Alfie *cough cough*

Wait, were you talking about relevant characters...?

Last edited by a moderator:
Besides @Rhodus has yet to actually do ANY combat in this thread thus far, I don't know about anyone else but I really wanna see this battle play out.

Mizuki is still turned so peeps can attack her :3

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]*cough cough* Alfie *cough cough*
Wait, were you talking about relevant characters...?

[/QUOTE]
Maybe we are

Also I need some Yuri rn

Genon said:
You know, you could rejoin. Fairy Tail has no guild master right now.
@Mitchs98 We kinda need another one anyway. Any candidates? Preferably one that isn't a player?
I never left. I guess I was just on a hiatus of some sort. :v Waiting for a good time to post, because I really don't wanna interrupt anything important with Alfie or Ophelia. I'm trying to avoid getting in the way of others and taking the spotlight away when it's fine where it is.

Also, are you suggesting we replace Ophelia? D:::

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I never left. I guess I was just on a hiatus of some sort. :v Waiting for a good time to post, because I really don't wanna interrupt anything important with Alfie or Ophelia. I'm trying to avoid getting in the way of others and taking the spotlight away when it's fine where it is.
Also, are you suggesting we replace Ophelia? D:::

[/QUOTE]
Well, that was before you said you were on hiatus and hadn't actually left.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]And thanks for reminding me yet again that I'm the only one here who prefers yaoi

[/QUOTE]
Also, question: Are you a boy or a girl? Cis or trans?

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]And thanks for reminding me yet again that I'm the only one here who prefers yaoi

[/QUOTE]
Valken/Emmerich is a yaoi made in heaven

Zuka said:
Draneri:
I'M BUSY ABOUT TO BE FUCKED BY A SAMURIA MIZUKI! geeewwdd..

Needy prey.
She'll take the sword andprotect her love.

But I need it

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back