Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mitchs98 said:
She'll be participating in 'magical games' alright :^). HUE
tumblr_m1oguo8nRC1qjlrc4o1_500.jpg

I might make a new character for the new arc. Tempted to make Fujio for this roleplay but I also want to make another girl because I'm not the best at playing guys.

Also tempted to attack Chris as he's standing over his dying girlfriend. Like he'd be crying and shit then all the sudden he'd get beat up.

Right now is not a good time. Chris was basically snap from sad to anger and would either start fighting back no holds barred or would create a earth dome to protect him and Kelica.

Isune said:
Right now is not a good time. Chris was basically snap from sad to anger and would either start fighting back no holds barred or would create a earth dome to protect him and Kelica.
Don't worry, I won't. I'm not that mean.

Isune said:
Yeah I see your point @Zuka
Also, Chris is crying his eyes out over there.
Just wondering what level of pain she should be in.... passing out or actually conscious enough to talk.

Also @Genon @Rhodus I'd love to see Ryu charge at The Siren and see Adrian take her down and instead chop him. Just for my amusement. (Ryu did say not to get in the way xP)

Zuka said:
Just wondering what level of pain she should be in.... passing out or actually conscious enough to talk.
Also @Genon @Rhodus I'd love to see Ryu charge at The Siren and see Adrian take her down and instead chop him. Just for my amusement. (Ryu did say not to get in the way xP)
Adrian's wearing a full suit of armor, and Ryu has a sword. It won't do nearly as much damage as you think.

@Rhodus

I don't know, I mean he did get a good bite out of her neck and shoulder. If he got both, it'd probably be a bit more neck since that's where he was aiming in the first place. Make her say something before passing out. Add to the drama xD @Zuka

Isune said:
I don't know, I mean he did get a good bite out of her neck and shoulder. If he got both, it'd probably be a bit more neck since that's where he was aiming in the first place. Make her say something before passing out. Add to the drama xD @Zuka
She would most likely die of blood loss at that point. If he was in his wolf form (Right?) the jaws and teeth would cause lacerations in muscles. And we all know that muscles contain copious amounts of blood in them, so she dead if she don't get heals in about say 5-10 minutes

purplepanda288 said:
She would most likely die of blood loss at that point. If he was in his wolf form (Right?) the jaws and teeth would cause lacerations in muscles. And we all know that muscles contain copious amounts of blood in them, so she dead if she don't get heals in about say 5-10 minutes
MY thoughts as well.

WHY DOES EVERYONE ATTACK THE WHITE MAGEkek

I could technically have Alicia cauterize the wound with her fire beads.

But that would be painful as fuck.

And ye.

Zuka said:
MY thoughts as well.
WHY DOES EVERYONE ATTACK THE WHITE MAGEkek
Honey, it's time I say it. She's at a major disadvantage, it saddening to say I know. But on the bright side Shen can heal her once all this is sorted out.

Mitchs98 said:
I thought she was naked to begin with, was like wot.
Should have her break the barrier and attack Alicia for feelsu post tbh
Actually though if Mizuki hurt Alicia she'd probably run away and make herself die a slow and painful death.

Werecat @purplepanda288 and if anything being a werecat would probably add a few minutes to her deathclock. The thing about cats (especially things like jaguars), is that they have shorter jaws for leverage when biting. If anything, Chris can put ice on the bite (which again, won't really do much) or maybe find those sappy leaves that Kelica used on him for some herbal stuff. @Zuka

Isune said:
Werecat @purplepanda288 and if anything being a werecat would probably add a few minutes to her deathclock. The thing about cats (especially things like jaguars), is that they have shorter jaws for leverage when biting. If anything, Chris can put ice on the bite (which again, won't really do much) or maybe find those sappy leaves that Kelica used on him for some herbal stuff. @Zuka
Cats also have deadly bacteria so higher risk of infection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back