Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Colt556 said:
Funfact: Kids wouldn't be immune. So the only reason the kids aren't affected is because the Siren apparently cares more about societal standards than she does defeating her enemies.
Tbh. Wouldn't have Alicia be a slut anyway d:.

Zuka said:
Dat's what I said in my post before but you lol-skim-readed it. xD
I know. I read it. I like emphasising points :3

Zuka said:
*cracks knuckles*
KELICA INCOMING BITCHES @Isune

Also you don't make it easy to love him you know :P
Funny, I was thinking of having Adrian cast Shed the Flesh. If he so much as touches Daneri in that form, she'll get arcane poisoning. That's not pretty. She might die (or be permanently disfigured) if I do this, just so you know.

@Zuka

Alright, I like this. Also again I have to say another technical point in Shen abilities, the man in reason I say that Shen can only have part of a Copies memories is because A. Full memories would be OP and B. I don't know the characters past. That's up to the owner of the character.

So I'm going to go out on a limb and ask you if you can give me one small slice of her past? Something I can work with to atleast give Shen some knowledge apart from the magic they use.

Genon said:
Funny, I was thinking of having Adrian cast Shed the Flesh. If he so much as touches Daneri in that form, she'll get arcane poisoning. That's not pretty. She might die (or be permanently disfigured) if I do this, just so you know.
Hey He could always give the syrens a gag.

Mitchs98 said:
Tbh. Wouldn't have Alicia be a slut anyway d:.
I know. I read it. I like emphasising points :3
Also I totally half kind of god-modded to make Mizuki hers before Alicia's barrier because honestly the Siren is running out of options and she knows it.

I mean physically she is pretty pathetic. So it is literally Mizuki v everyone.

Genon said:
Give me some room to move here, I don't want her dead in one scene xD

Zuka said:
Give me some room to move here, I don't want her dead in one scene xD
Well, she can get the poisoning cured if she's fast enough. Also, it's possible that the poisoning might not be severe enough to kill her outright. Just some electricity-induced paralysis to the legs, some third-degree burns to the chest, and maybe some gangrene on her face/head/neck area. Survivable since Sky Wizards are a thing, but she's going to be out of commission for a while.

Last edited by a moderator:
purplepanda288 said:
@Zuka
Alright, I like this. Also again I have to say another technical point in Shen abilities, the man in reason I say that Shen can only have part of a Copies memories is because A. Full memories would be OP and B. I don't know the characters past. That's up to the owner of the character.

So I'm going to go out on a limb and ask you if you can give me one small slice of her past? Something I can work with to atleast give Shen some knowledge apart from the magic they use.
Slice of life oh boy.....

Year 100:

Followed a drunken man from a bar.

Didn't even use perfume.

Seduced into bed.

Sucked life from him.

Extension: 3 years.

Year 120:

Found some nimble idiot Mage.

Flashed a boob.

Seduced into bed.

Sucked life from him.

Extension: 10 years

Year 150:

Very nice looking teenage girl walking down the street.

Offered her a place to stay because it was snowing.

Weirdly sexualised 16 year old.

Seduced into bed.

Sucked life form her.

Extension: 5 years.

Year 215:

Male thugs came into town.

Was feeling greedy and lusted them all.

Took me 3 days but seduced every last one, keep alcohol up as their numbers dwindled so as not suspect anything.

Seduced all into bed eventually.

Sucked life from everyone.

Extension: 50 years.

I NEED TO DO HER A DIARY ENTRY NOW

@Zuka She'll love him once he lets her open up her own flower booth in the front yard. (To be honest, I expect a upside down cardboard with a sign that says "FLOWERZ" with the L and R backwards with a quickly drawn picture of a flower. I also imagine Kelica using Chris as a chair. Basically him in werewolf form or something with Kelica sitting on his back haggling with someone over the price of a bouquet)

Genon said:
Well, she can get the poisoning cured if she's fast enough. Also, it's possible that the poisoning might not be severe enough to kill her outright. Just some electricity-induced paralysis to the legs, some third-degree burns to the chest, and maybe some gangrene on her face/head/neck area. Survivable since Sky Wizards are a thing, but she's going to be out of commission for a while.
I have a fail safe plan to have her escape. I'm just let everyone try and attack her once or twice.

Zuka said:
Slice of life oh boy.....
Year 100:

Followed a drunken man from a bar.

Didn't even use perfume.

Seduced into bed.

Sucked life from him.

Extension: 3 years.

Year 120:

Found some nimble idiot Mage.

Flashed a boob.

Seduced into bed.

Sucked life from him.

Extension: 10 years

Year 150:

Very nice looking teenage girl walking down the street.

Offered her a place to stay because it was snowing.

Weirdly sexualised 16 year old.

Seduced into bed.

Sucked life form her.

Extension: 5 years.

Year 215:

Male thugs came into town.

Was feeling greedy and lusted them all.

Took me 3 days but seduced every last one, keep alcohol up as their numbers dwindled so as not suspect anything.

Seduced all into bed eventually.

Sucked life from everyone.

Extension: 50 years.

I NEED TO DO HER A DIARY ENTRY NOW
Can I fill in the blanks a bit? Again totally cool if you say no

Isune said:
@Zuka She'll love him once he lets her open up her own flower booth in the front yard. (To be honest, I expect a upside down cardboard with a sign that says "FLOWERZ" with the L and R backwards with a quickly drawn picture of a flower. I also imagine Kelica using Chris as a chair. Basically him in werewolf form or something with Kelica sitting on his back haggling with someone over the price of a bouquet)
She detests Florists! Flowers should be FREE TO ROAM FLOWER! That's like Pet Store's for an Animal activist.... actually she hates Pet Stores to.

:P

purplepanda288 said:
Can I fill in the blanks a bit? Again totally cool if you say no
Go ahead.

There is only one memory that is important to me (plot) and that was almost 300 years ago in her early days, anything else just fill in the blanks.

But how else will Kelica find all the toys to keep Chis from tearing up the drapes and the tissues?

Genon said:
Also just post whatever you like, I'll have her respond accordingly. :3 I'ma smart cookie. sometimes

Last edited by a moderator:
Chris ain't paying for that. Besides, it'd be funnier if Kelica did it.

Kelica: *tosses a bunch of chew toys onto counter* I'll just be taking all of these today.

Shop keep: Alrighty, do you have a lot of dogs?

Kelica: Oh no, these are for my boyfriend.

Shop keep: Boyfriend?

Kelica: Yeah, he's outside *points to window where draco Chris and laying down*

Shop keep: You're that thing's boyfriend? How do you two...ya know-

Kelica: *slaps shop keep* He's not an animal you know! He's just a takeover mage! *Throws money at shop keep and runs out*

Also, I prefer dogs too. I think I'll have him swap to that form later. @Zuka

Can't wait to turn Draneri Cray Cray when the odds are stacked against her more.

images

Users who are viewing this thread

Back