Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Shalltear+or+albedo+though+_04c1fc33ad2826ce5531cf910150b8d9.jpg

Genon said:
Well, she can get the poisoning cured if she's fast enough. Also, it's possible that the poisoning might not be severe enough to kill her outright. Just some electricity-induced paralysis to the legs, some third-degree burns to the chest, and maybe some gangrene on her face/head/neck area. Survivable since Sky Wizards are a thing, but she's going to be out of commission for a while.
This sky wizard ain't helpin' nobody!

@LeSoraAmari I'll be able to post this weekend dear! Sorry for the wait. >:

@Zuka

So I came up with this badass snippet that I was going to use for Shed the Flesh, but I decided against casting that spell. Take a look, tell me what you think and all that jazz. It's not finished.

Shed the Flesh could be used without an incantation, but its power wasn't nearly as strong as when one actually took the time to say (or think) the full incantation. Thus, he closed his eyes, put his hands together in a position that looked like prayer, and focused, murmuring the incantation as he did so. A magic circle appeared at his feet, and purple energy began to blow upwards in a magical wind, buffeting his hair.

As I say these solemn words,

I become one with nature.

I offer my body to the powers that be,

And exchange it to become one of their own.

As the incantation continued, the energy seemed to become a solid cylinder reaching up to the ceiling. Bolts of arcane energy began to crackle in the air surrounding him like electricity.

For a brief time, I shall become like a god.

And I shall know how they could crush us all like insects.

But my enemies shall know true fear.

And I will reign supreme.

I want to attack people but I feel like I'd be godmodding because I'd hit someone really quick and then move onto the next and I'd feel cheap.

@Mitchs98

Out of curiosity how long with the timeskip be after this arc?

Thinking of after plots in my brainsy.

Like...6 months? We doing Spring Arc next or different one?

Could do a year and hold the Magnolia Festival again kek.

Zuka said:
@Mitchs98
Out of curiosity how long with the timeskip be after this arc?

Thinking of after plots in my brainsy.

Like...6 months? We doing Spring Arc next or different one?

Could do a year and hold the Magnolia Festival again kek.
Well. I was going to do another small arc, then a Christmas one. But, I could just do a quick Christmas one instead I guess. 0:

Mitchs98 said:
Well. I was going to do another small arc, then a Christmas one. But, I could just do a quick Christmas one instead I guess. 0:
That'd be fucking cute holy shit.

Zuka said:
KELICA C-CLASS SCRUB FTW
Also inb4 Draneri runs off with Mizuki

Mitchs98 said:
So how long time skip for the next small arc?

Also what we in, Autumn? Christmas one could be fun :3

purplepanda288 said:
I say Christmas arc then magic game *^*
Oh right. I forgot I wanted the magic games in Winter.

Although I could skip to spring. Seeing Kelica trying to participate in the magic games during spring would be fun.

Zuka said:
So how long time skip for the next small arc?
Also what we in, Autumn? Christmas one could be fun :3
It's near the end of Autumn, so...a few months? I'm not good with seasons. Or math :3. xD

@Isune

I was going to have Kelica kiss him but I don't know about you but I don't kiss Feral death biting cats xD

Mitchs98 said:
Although I could skip to spring. Seeing Kelica trying to participate in the magic games during spring would be fun.

It's near the end of Autumn, so...a few months? I'm not good with seasons. Or math :3. xD
SPRING MAGIC GAMES OH YES

SPRING ANYTHING WILL BE THE BEEEEESSSSTTTTT I CAN'T WAIT

Last edited by a moderator:
Mitchs98 said:

Plus you know.... Milken stuff.

Zuka said:
@Isune
I was going to have Kelica kiss him but I don't know about you but I don't kiss Feral death biting cats xD

SPRING MAGIC GAMES OH YES

SPRING ANYTHING WILL BE THE BEEEEESSSSTTTTT I CAN'T WAIT
She'll be participating in 'magical games' alright :^). HUE

Alright let's see this, if we are about two days off the harvest season (using American season patterns here) around the 25 of September we can do an entire year and three month skip to get a Christmas arc and then the grand magic games after that in the spring

Users who are viewing this thread

Back