Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Rhodus said:
Is there a reason behind his resistance to her?
He is resistant to poisons and her breath (which is what she uses to literally make people fall in love with her) is I guess considered a poison.

so she would have to rely on her voice to lull him and normal sexual seduction (which he isn't adverse to but only when he wants itm you cant force sexy times on emmy.)

She isn't all powerful, the more willing the party the easier it is.

Ryu I doubt it would work because reasons that make him livid towards her

Zuka said:
She isn't all powerful, the more willing the party the easier it is.
Ryu I doubt it would work because reasons that make him livid towards her
He also has a boosted immune system since his natural body temperature is a bit higher than normal

I don't mind having some people not swayed to her whims, makes things more interesting.

Be aware though, as much as she likes the prey that falls, she becomes OBSESSED with the prey that got away. She will literally follow someone to the end of the earth to try and "feed" from them when she is satisified not when they decide to just up and walk away.

Juvia basically but wanting them dead.

Zuka said:
I don't mind having some people not swayed to her whims, makes things more interesting.
Be aware though, as much as she likes the prey that falls, she becomes OBSESSED with the prey that got away. She will literally follow someone to the end of the earth to try and "feed" from them when she is satisified not when they decide to just up and walk away.

you're already obsessed without realizing... xD

Zuka said:

If she encounters Ryu they may very well become each other's nemesis

This is why I made her guildless and an actual cs, so I can still use her after this arc to do some heavy duty stalking xD

Zuka said:
This is why I made her guildless and an actual cs, so I can still use her after this arc to do some heavy duty stalking xD
So she'll be like Mizuki, but much more murder-y

Zuka said:
Eric's got away from Sirens before, you'll never catch him :P

Remember she is 300 years old (closer to 400 but you never ask a womans age). She knows some people will be resistant. She will probably use "Pacify" to make them physically weak/tired ie Adrian @Genon @Rhodus

Also safety in numbers. She doesn't have to kill you, just ensnare those closest to attack @Isune

Isune said:
@Zuka well her plan is failing xD Chris and Mizuki are already throwing down.
I wouldn't say that it is failing. She wants them to kill all of the other mages, and they're doing just that.

Kayzo said:
I wouldn't say that it is failing. She wants them to kill all of the other mages, and they're doing just that.
Exactly.

She is effectively going for the strongest and piting them against everyone and each other while she sits there laughing.

One of the best villian ideas I've had in awhile.

Zuka said:
Exactly.
She is effectively going for the strongest and piting them against everyone and each other while she sits there laughing.

One of the best villian ideas I've had in awhile.
Till Alfie realizes something's up. That's when he decides that it's not important enough for him to alert Ophelia

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Dunno how Frosty's supposed to act or anything, but I like the theme. :o

[/QUOTE]
"Emmerich is a very direct person, though he usually comes off as blunt. He’s a pretty carefree guy all and all and it’s pretty hard to faze him or make him legitimately angry. That said, one thing he won’t forgive is hurting his friends as the man is loyal unto death. As such Emmerich is fully willing to kill for his friends and finds it incredibly hard to forgive those who hurt them. In fact, he doesn't really have qualms killing in general but neither does he have any reason to as he finds no particular joy in it.

Emmerich loves to fight and isn’t so much interested in the result so much as whether or not the fight itself was enjoyable. Unfortunately he often takes this too far and ends up causing a lot of destruction, which he never sees as a big deal. He's also a very open person with his friends as once he trusts someone he's completely comfortable with them."

Mykinkaiser said:
Gave Frosty a theme, what do you lot think?
[media]

[/media]
Speaking of theme's I found the perfect one for Ayano :3

[media]

[/media]
Edit: Just Imagine this song playing as she slowly shambles towards you with a knife in her hand and a large smile adorning her face xD

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back