Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
*looks at thread after leaving it for a few days*

*sees a mountain of sexualized anime girls in gigantic resolution*

@Mitchs98, weren't you going to do something about this?

@Mitchs98

Heya! I've finally finished my character sheet! Now that is over! I was wondering if you could tell me who is still active in the roleplay and what's the current story going on? Where should I start if I may ask that as well?

Zuka said:
Kelica Zefara
Underground Hotspring Shaft

The forest mage with Ryu's permission now quickly scrambled onto his back, slinging her arms around his neck and wrapping her legs around his middle. She didn't know how she kept managing to be carried like this so often, it was normally Chris, but then Noah to get to the forest and finally Ryu to escape this weird underground hot spring. She wasn't complaining, she always preferred being up higher and safer with a greater vantage point.

He mentioned a solid maybe to training her and really that's all she could ask for in this situation. She was certain most of the Fairytail mages would be able to train her to be stronger, calmer, more precise with time. She might even be able to heal faster or without pain like Sora did! That would be something....

Unintentionally she put her face forward to bury her head somewhat behind his ear to nuzzle against his very hair, sighing happily. Kelica afterall was a touchy feely person and it was meant to be similar to a cat grinding in for affection.

Her way to say thanks without the words needed. The girl just wasn't practiced on the do's and don't with personal affection, the move as platonic to her as a smile. Though she did finally whisper into his ear. "....thank you for taking me with you... I appreciate it..."
Chris will be livid if he sees Kelica being that affectionate to someone else. Especially Ryu

@Isune @Zuka

Last edited by a moderator:
uIaw_0.gif

@Mitchs98 @Zuka

So I had a really weird idea. Since I have no romantic or sexual experience in real life nor do I intend to have any (I'm willfully celibate IRL, chiefly because I don't consider romantic commitments to be worth the effort and/or consequences, especially before I've passed the age of 20), I tend to make most of my characters asexual in some way or another. I'm already prevented from making Adrian truly asexual since I've had descriptions of him finding people attractive and getting a boner, but I kind of want to see if I can make him aromantic but heterosexual, as in unable to fall in love but perfectly willing to...ahem...procreate.

This is chiefly so that I can see the look on the siren's face when she realizes she's dealing with someone who literally can't fall in love with her. It'll be hilarious.

Genon said:
@Mitchs98 @Zuka
So I had a really weird idea. Since I have no romantic or sexual experience in real life nor do I intend to have any (I'm willfully celibate IRL, chiefly because I don't consider romantic commitments to be worth the effort and/or consequences, especially before I've passed the age of 20), I tend to make most of my characters asexual in some way or another. I'm already prevented from making Adrian truly asexual since I've had descriptions of him finding people attractive and getting a boner, but I kind of want to see if I can make him aromantic but heterosexual, as in unable to fall in love but perfectly willing to...ahem...procreate.

This is chiefly so that I can see the look on the siren's face when she realizes she's dealing with someone who literally can't fall in love with her. It'll be hilarious.
I dig it.

@Mykinkaiser

Had roughly the same idea lol.

Zuka said:
I dig it.
@Mykinkaiser

Had roughly the same idea lol.
how so?

EDIT: oh wait, nvm. thought you were saying that you had roughly the same idea as him and were addressing me.

In Emmerich's case it's more that he can resist her well compared to not being able to love in the first place.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mykinkaiser said:
how so?
EDIT: oh wait, nvm. thought you were saying that you had roughly the same idea as him and were addressing me.

In Emmerich's case it's more that he can resist her well compared to not being able to love in the first place.
Is there a reason behind his resistance to her?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back