Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kyuubey said:
@Kayzo
Her first time in the new swing we got her today. C:

[media]

[/media]
@Zareh Wendy is my absolute favourite as well. As the others said, I'm a little more inactive than I would like to be due to my newborn daughter but she's so worth it! You'll definitely see my posts from time to time. I try to squeeze them in when I can! Hopefully we can have our characters interact at some point or another if you'd like that, just an idea though. Also, welcome to the RP! Always lovely to see new faces pop in.
The look on the baby's face is adorable. "WHAT IS THIS SORCERY!?"

Kyuubey said:
@Kayzo
Her first time in the new swing we got her today. C:

[media]

[/media]
@Zareh Wendy is my absolute favourite as well. As the others said, I'm a little more inactive than I would like to be due to my newborn daughter but she's so worth it! You'll definitely see my posts from time to time. I try to squeeze them in when I can! Hopefully we can have our characters interact at some point or another if you'd like that, just an idea though. Also, welcome to the RP! Always lovely to see new faces pop in.
Rhodus said:
DWAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH THE ADORABLENESS IS OVER 9000!!!!!

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]If that's the case, then I'm not too sure that theme is particularly fitting for him. Sure, he doesn't mind killing, but he doesn't really see the need in most cases. He also seems passionate about his friends, and the only thing that can really anger him is those friends being harmed...
That song seems more fitting for someone who just wants to watch the world burn, and Frosty definitely doesn't seem like one of those people.

Speaking of which. Remind me to make a new CS for Ophelia. Her's broke a few months back and there's no fixing it, so I need to start on another one.

[/QUOTE]
I chose it because Emmerich is also a berserker in the truest sense of the word. He lives for and loves the fight. While he might not take any particular joy from killing he is by no means gentle, breaking bones and causing horrific, if nonlethal, injuries.

And then of course there's a point at which he snaps and simply doesn't care anymore, laying waste, or at least trying, to all around him until he is stopped or he runs out of energy.

I guess I didn't make that clear :P

Mykinkaiser said:
I chose it because Emmerich is also a berserker in the truest sense of the word. He lives for and loves the fight. While he might not take any particular joy from killing he is by no means gentle, breaking bones and causing horrific, if nonlethal, injuries.
And then of course there's a point at which he snaps and simply doesn't care anymore, laying waste, or at least trying, to all around him until he is stopped or he runs out of energy.

I guess I didn't make that clear :P
Then wouldn't it make more sense to set down two themes for him, unless he's in that state more often than he shows it? Unless I'm overthinking things, in which case, tell me and I'll just not

purplepanda288 said:
Oh and I have a question for y'all, what do you think is better for a same sex couple? A surgut parent or an adoption?
I would go for adoption if it was me but surrogate isn't a bad idea either however it is more expensive. Why do you ask? Do you plan to have a child?

Zareh said:
I would go for adoption if it was me but surrogate isn't a bad idea either however it is more expensive. Why do you ask? Do you plan to have a child?
Well seeing that I have a boyfriend and we talk about our future a lot and he brought up a point. We could either "continue" our blood lines by have biological kids or adopting a kid from an orphanage (most likely a younger teenager or a child)

Rhodus said:
He also has a boosted immune system since his natural body temperature is a bit higher than normal
Uh...I don't think the human immune system works that way. I guess that the higher body temperature can help kill pathogens but I doubt that her breath would suddenly be less effective, unless it was protein-based and the increase of body temperature by only a few degrees is enough to denature the proteins and make the poison ineffective.

hudhouse said:
Apologies about that! I didn't mean to make it that OP. Also, the Race with (Ashen) was just meant to be, he is Human but sees himself as something else.
But, changed 'em!
I'll take a look soon.

purplepanda288 said:
Well seeing that I have a boyfriend and we talk about our future a lot and he brought up a point. We could either "continue" our blood lines by have biological kids or adopting a kid from an orphanage (most likely a younger teenager or a child)
If you don't wanna deal with the shit a baby throws at you (no offense, Kyuubey), then I'd go for adoption. It might even help the kid you've adopted out. But I just don't see what surrogation (did I use that right) has in store other than continuing a bloodline.

purplepanda288 said:
Ah I see, well the biological way would be most benefitial in the long run plus it's probably more fun from what I heard.

*cough* *internet* *cough*

But it's really up to you, I'll be happy to give advice.

I don't know if I want Chris to snap out so soon. Maybe it should Kelica to break the spell in the most cliche way possible xD True love's kiss.

Isune said:
I don't know if I want Chris to snap out so soon. Maybe it should Kelica to break the spell in the most cliche way possible xD True love's kiss.
That means kelica has to kiss Mizuki too, to break the spell ;)

Genon said:
Uh...I don't think the human immune system works that way. I guess that the higher body temperature can help kill pathogens but I doubt that her breath would suddenly be less effective, unless it was protein-based and the increase of body temperature by only a few degrees is enough to denature the proteins and make the poison ineffective.
I was just saying it because it was related. It doesn't really give him any more of an immunity than he already has

Genon said:
No no, your inquiry is correct. Protiens can be killed off pretty easily with the right amount of heat, but it has to be heated up around say 150 degrees

Isune said:
defo keep him snapped. ill have siren woo him more :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back