Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Colt556 said:
Also, reminder that Lucian is a deviant of the highest order. Grimoire Heart is nothing but women and kids.
Makes Gilad look like a sane man.

I feel like Gilad and Lucian have a secret mens club they drink at on Friday nights.

Zuka said:
Nothing I just find these girl's pictures amusing I think I need to watch it.
Omake%2BGif%2BAnime%2B-%2BOverlord%2B-%2BEpisode%2B1%2B-%2BAlbedo%2BTouched.gif
Great show, awesome LN

I highly recommend it

Zuka said:
Makes Gilad look like a sane man.
I feel like Gilad and Lucian have a secret mens club they drink at on Friday nights.
Gilad and Lucian have a sort of Magneto and Xavier relationship going on.

Zuka said:
Plot twist. Kelica is attuned to emotions.
would probably fall for her even faster and ditch chris xD
Ah but where's the fun in that? Imagine if she grabbed her horns and shouted something like "My boyfriend can turn into a minotaur, these little horns are nothing!" before kneeing her in the face or some crazy shit like that. Chris would probably sit there dumbfounded like "master becons for my assistance...but that blonde girl seems familiar."

Isune said:
Ah but where's the fun in that? Imagine if she grabbed her horns and shouted something like "My boyfriend can turn into a minotaur, these little horns are nothing!" before kneeing her in the face or some crazy shit like that. Chris would probably sit there dumbfounded like "master becons for my assistance...but that blonde girl seems familiar."
I could do that but I reallllyy dislike rping with myself. feels so....masturbatory.

..... when you realize the dark guild is just trying to defend it self while the light guilds are breaking/entering/ destroying property/ beating girlfriends/kids.

who's really the bad guys eh?

Zuka said:
..... when you realize the dark guild is just trying to defend it self while the light guilds are breaking/entering/ destroying property/ beating girlfriends/kids.
who's really the bad guys eh?
Ya'll need a lesson from Gilad on what it means to be a light guild.

I love the weather app... Cause I put both Tokyo and Seoul in it :3 now I can stalk the time and weather there xD

Colt556 said:
Ya'll need a lesson from Gilad on what it means to be a light guild.
I feel like they'd be more likely to take advice from a fun-loving little girl than an old asshole when it comes to things like that, even if the little girl ran a train through Magnolia like twice

Zuka said:
@Isune I'll probably still try and seduce Mizuki, turn Chris Ragey and make Eric jealous :3 she has perfumes
Now I just imagine her spraying Chris with a prefume and his eyes just widening.

Chris:What was that?

Succi: Rosemary

Chris: *eye twitches* YOU BITCH I'M A ESSENCE OF WHITE ROSE! *changes to dragon form and starts trashing the place*

Actually, would she have control over Chris or would he just be a raging berserker.

@Zuka

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I feel like they'd be more likely to take advice from a fun-loving little girl than an old asshole when it comes to things like that, even if the little girl ran a train through Magnolia like twice

[/QUOTE]
Sometimes taking the advice isn't optional.

Isune said:
Now I just imagine her spraying Chris with a prefume and his eyes just widening.
Chris:What was that?

Succi: Rosemary

Chris: *eye twitches* YOU BITCH I'M A ESSENCE OF WHITE ROSE! *changes to dragon form and starts trashing the place*

Actually, would she have control over Chris or would he just be a raging berserker.

@Zuka
Just normal berserker.

Envy: she could direct, like whisper "That blonde girl.... she is a traitor...she wants to take you from me... go kill her."

@Isune think of it like a hot heavy breath. She concures perfumes/scents similar to a dragon slayers fire, in her belly, then comes in close and breaths it onto him in a hot whisper.

So she does have control? That's fine. I think that could actually be pretty fun to roleplay since I really won't be in much control.

@Isune Pacify renders him just physically exhausted/weak like he's run a mile. opposite of Rage.

Lust draws there attention to her and her alone. they literally can not see another person, just want to please her. She may use a mix of lust first then envy

@Mykinkaiser

Actually because Draneri's powers are in the form of scents she conjures and breaths outwards, would emmerich even be able to resist? Rage would be easy enough, I just wonder about envy. say turning him against valken or lavender

Zuka said:
@Mykinkaiser
Actually because Draneri's powers are in the form of scents she conjures and breaths outwards, would emmerich even be able to resist? Rage would be easy enough, I just wonder about envy. say turning him against valken or lavender
Dunno, though he has got a very high resistance to this sort of thing though (chemicals/poisons) so it probably would lose at least some of its effectiveness

Last edited by a moderator:
Isune said:
Oh wait, NVM xD so she can give him an objective that he has to seek out and do no matter what it is.
pretty much. as long as it revolves around jealousy.

so say, she could tell Chris, Mizuki or Ryu is taking Kelica away and he would 100% believe her. and therefore attack the others. it doesn't have to be just about her.

except for Lust.

That was is purely to make people want her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back