Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Colt556 said:
Well, unless I'm just picturing the scenery wrong wouldn't there be a route not blocked off by mages? You guys came in from a side corridor, up to a T-junction where the guards were walking, and then down towards the cell area right? So either the corridor went to a dead end with the cell, or the cell door was on the side and the corridor kept going. If it's a dead end couldn't everyone just go back down the way they came?
Dead end corridor yes, the mages are flooding both corridors at the T-intersection basically pushing all the mages into one end where the cells are. so they could back track into the room and lock themselves if FROSTY DIDNT BREAK DOWN THE DOOR

Zuka said:
vlcsnap-00010.jpg

Who doesnt wanna see some girl on girl fighting action if Draneri hits on Frosty?
I just want to see some girl on girl action tbh

Zuka said:
Dead end corridor yes, the mages are flooding both corridors at the T-intersection basically pushing all the mages into one end where the cells are. so they could back track into the room and lock themselves if FROSTY DIDNT BREAK DOWN THE DOOR
FROSTY HAS NO REGRETS

Zuka said:
But wasn't the way you guys came originally just a one-way corridor from the random chute to here? Wouldn't that mean grimoire heart mages are sliding down the cute into the pile of gibs to come down that corridor?

Colt556 said:
But wasn't the way you guys came originally just a one-way corridor from the random chute to here? Wouldn't that mean grimoire heart mages are sliding down the cute into the pile of gibs to come down that corridor?
smoke and mirrors.

Well ok, if you are correct, then if the original way was clear the guards are still past the intersection, and despite that the chute end is a dead end and thus not useable as an escape route.

Colt556 said:
smoke and mirrors.

Well ok, if you are correct, then if the original way was clear the guards are still past the intersection, and despite that the chute end is a dead end and thus not useable as an escape route.

[QUOTE="Britt-21]I think you'll like what requip form i'll use if the succ and lavender fight :3

[/QUOTE]
I meant when I'm apart of it smh.

Zuka said:
smoke and mirrors.
I dunno... Could just leave Emmerich behind and escape back up the chute. I mean the thing takes us to the entrance anyways so it's a quick straight shot outta there.

[QUOTE="Britt-21]Well when you're not part of it you got something to read xD at the very least

[/QUOTE]
I don't want fighting I want kissing and shit

Mykinkaiser said:
What does a body pillow have to do with heroics here?
Nothing I just find these girl's pictures amusing I think I need to watch it.

Omake%2BGif%2BAnime%2B-%2BOverlord%2B-%2BEpisode%2B1%2B-%2BAlbedo%2BTouched.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Zuka said:
Draneri kisses for her fights.
Plus fattens her prey if you know what I mean

*eyebrow wiggle*
I mean you should probably send Draneri towards Mizuki so she doesn't kill Ethan tbh

Also, reminder that Lucian is a deviant of the highest order. Grimoire Heart is nothing but women and kids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back