Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Zuka said:
Name:
Draneri

300(give or take)

Female

Race:

Siren

Siren (mythology) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Height:

6'1"

Weight:

Sexy

Guild and Guild Mark Location:

N/A

Hireable for Souls Money

Appearance:

images

Class:

A rank

Magic:

Sirens use their voice to charm and incapacitate their foes. Draneri for instance has a fondness for the children's poems she has learnt over the years, using that secureness and tenderness people associate with children to get close to her Prey. She dons white clothes with beautiful long purple hair, and golden eyes that glow to draw in men and women alike similar to a mosquito to a bug killer.

She feels genuine and warm and only those with the strongest of magic types and anti-mage capabilities will be able to resist her charms. Everything she does is to soothe or ensnare, from her looks to her voice as well relying on her perfumes to sway her suitors.

Her perfumes are made internally and breathed out, much like a Dragon Slayer. The closer she is, the more effective they are.

Perfumes

• Envy - turns her victims against their allies
  • Lust - turns her victims to love another including herself
  • Rage - turns her victim into a blood thirsty rage destroying all in their way
  • Pacify - turns her victim physical weak, and overly tired

Once close enough she can literally kiss or otherwise breath the very life force from her suitors. However the stronger the mage, the harder to take this way and prefers to drain weak humans/innocents to increase her life.

Personality:

Draneri has a chilling kindness to her. On the outside she is beautiful, graceful, soothing, like the most eternal of mothers. However there is just something... off... about her. She can become almost tsundere in her obession for 'The Prey that got away'.

Bio:

Draneri didn't know how she came to be, weither she was human first turned Siren or literally was born as some sort of charming Predator. She has always fed on Men and Women alike to survive (in much the same way a Vampire does). An increase in her preys pleasure centre's the more life energy she can drain from them. Therefore she likes to 'fatten' her feed so to speak and has no qualms about pleasuring her partners to see her feast more later.

She is a hired hand and can work for Light and Dark Guilds alike, however prefers Dark Guilds for there complete lack of care to her victims leaving her to 'run free' to do her thing.

• The Prey that got away
  • Difficult prey
  • Feeding after fattening her prey
  • Children's songs
  • Beauty
  • Being patient

Dislikes:

• Easy to succumb prey
  • Quick deaths
  • Being interrupted
  • Silence
  • Cold shoulders/standoffish personality

Skills:

• Has a beautiful singing voice that can go all octaves not just the Soprano she normally converses in.
  • Is good with knitting and needlework, and often times makes outfits for herself in her spare time over the centuries.
  • Can fly using her black raven like wings, however prefers to walk as it seems more elegant.

Other:

She's always hungry.

And not for food.

images
@Mitchs98 xD ??

Zuka said:
I made her Guildless but in THIS scene Grimoire Heart has hired her for the delicious delicious prey money
Who is she going to attack first?

Also working on a post rn

Last edited by a moderator:
Kayzo said:
Who is she going to attack first?
Also working on a post rn
I'm not to sure.... I guess could go a bidding system. Though more likely Mizuki/Eric/Alicia lot as I believe the little guy might need help.

Mykinkaiser said:
Didn't know sexy was a unit of weight, 10/10
EMMERICH IS READY
EMMERICH IS ALWAYS READY.

kek.

"The Prey that got away."

Zuka said:
I'm not to sure.... I guess could go a bidding system. Though more likely Mizuki/Eric/Alicia lot as I believe the little guy might need help.
EMMERICH IS ALWAYS READY.

kek.

"The Prey that got away."
Get some nice Yuri going on tbh pls thanks

Annd finally done with the first chapter of my book. If anyone is interested in seeing it tell me, I'll be putting it in a private google doc momentarily.

Mykinkaiser said:
Well, unless I'm just picturing the scenery wrong wouldn't there be a route not blocked off by mages? You guys came in from a side corridor, up to a T-junction where the guards were walking, and then down towards the cell area right? So either the corridor went to a dead end with the cell, or the cell door was on the side and the corridor kept going. If it's a dead end couldn't everyone just go back down the way they came?

[QUOTE="Britt-21]Dont. You. Flipping. Dare. (>:<)

[/QUOTE]
vlcsnap-00010.jpg

Who doesnt wanna see some girl on girl fighting action if Draneri hits on Frosty?

Oh you know lavender would fight her, bro. Not to mention she has 3 requip forms...and guess which one she plans on using xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back