Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Don't make kill Laverich for round two of this.

images

I'll do it.

Your threats mean nothing!

NOTHING

Zuka said:
Last time I rejoin you into the RP so you can flex your muscles and use your powers.
Don't worry. If push comes to shove, he'll probably help her. Probably. He hasn't been swayed by her feminine charm yet

Rhodus said:
Don't worry. If push comes to shove, he'll probably help her. Probably. He hasn't been swayed by her feminine charm yet
To be fair she hasn't tried on him yet. xD His cold offhandishness is just irritating her right now

Zuka said:
To be fair she hasn't tried on him yet. xD His cold offhandishness is just irritating her right now
That's what his Manipulator personality is: Cold, calculating, and self-serving. She'll either have to unearth a different personality or make it so that helping her benefits him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mitchs98 said:
I wish I had've posted sooner. I could of had her mention it to Emmerich. Although. I can have her mention it later >_>
can still mention it like. "Why you asking Tanari for a bikini show? Don't you have all those bikini magazines at home?"

Valken instant red faced and completely incompetent in battle. " ....please don't tell Millie about those.... or MAYA please don't tell her..."

Rhodus said:
'self-serving'. helping her 'benefits' him.
This is more accurate.

Zuka said:
can still mention it like. "Why you asking Tanari for a bikini show? Don't you have all those bikini magazines at home?"
Valken instant red faced and completely incompetent in battle. " ....please don't tell Millie about those.... or MAYA please don't tell her..."
Yess

Rhodus said:
That's what his Manipulator personality is. Cold, calculating, and self-serving. She'll either have to unearth a different personality or make it so that helping her benefits him.
Self serving sounds completely different in my lewd mind.

@Isune

Well it is a hot spring and we all know how those scenes turn out in animes...

Rhodus said:
Hush up you two
Slowly turning you to the dark side Motorman.... he secretly loves it

Don't push me I'll have Kelica 'accidently' rip off his Kimono and straddle him awkwardly.

I'm not adverse to putting my blondie in bad situations

Zuka said:
Slowly turning you to the dark side Motorman.... he secretly loves it
Don't push me I'll have Kelica 'accidently' rip off his Kimono and straddle him awkwardly.

I'm not adverse to putting my blondie in bad situations
If only Ferra was older. I'd have her meme more.

kek.

Mitchs98 said:
If only Ferra was older. I'd have her meme more.
kek.
thats what Sera is for :P

What about this...

Kelica: "Is...is it just me or is it really hot down here?....." Starting peeling off her wet clothes as she keeps bobbing in the hot spring water.

@Rhodus

I am so cruel

Zuka said:
thats what Sera is for :P
What about this...

Kelica: "Is...is it just me or is it really hot down here?....." Starting peeling off her wet clothes as she keeps bobbing in the hot spring water.

@Rhodus

I am so cruel
This is true.

Also.

Do it.

Sorry I've been inactive recently. I've been invited to a job interview so I've been preparing for that :P

Edit: I'll start writing up a post now!

Zuka said:
Don't make kill Laverich for round two of this.
images

I'll do it.

Your threats mean nothing!

NOTHING

KELICA'S SPOKEN FOR! HER WOMANLY WILES NO LONGER AFFECT EMMERICH! > :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back