Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Zuka said:
We both know if they have a drinking contest and she strips he'll be begging for it.
Let's also remind him her boyfriend pimp slapped her.

Pimp slap.

Emmerich gunna let that go eh?
Actually he wouldn't be. Emmerich values loyalty over all else and due to that he will never make a move on someone who's spoken for. Though in Kelica's case he'd likely get pissed at Chris (but even so, he wouldn't do anything with her).

LeSoraAmari said:
Ayano is so confident, she has no idea what she's about to unleash :)
It's rude to point your weapon at a lady ^-^
Rodwen's there too...

A light god slayer and a vampire vs a Wizard Saint sounds like a pretty intense battle :P

Jackaboi said:
Rodwen's there too...
A light god slayer and a vampire vs a Wizard Saint sounds like a pretty intense battle :P
An intense battle that will last literally 5 or so seconds lmao

Last edited by a moderator:
Jackaboi said:
Well... Plot Armour probs won't let that happen xD
She doesn't need to attack physically :)

But still, not even that would work lmao. Their only options are to fight and get bitch slapped, or run away. Maya did let them choose between walking away or fighting, and Rodwen might now be even more annoyed at Ayano for not actually thinking and deciding to blindly engage the enemy lmao

LeSoraAmari said:
She doesn't need to attack physically :)
But still, not even that would work lmao. Their only options are to fight and get bitch slapped, or run away. Maya did let them choose between walking away or fighting, and Rodwen might now be even more annoyed at Ayano for not actually thinking and deciding to blindly engage the enemy lmao
Well... I still haven't really attacked yet... Rodwen can still stop her :P

For once Eric took me out for a date, I waited for like two months for him to ask me out again. The sad part was we've been dating for like five months now...

Jackaboi said:
Well... I still haven't really attacked yet... Rodwen can still stop her :P
Rodwen wouldn't stand a chance, but Rodwen probably knows that. She's a smart cookie.

I can see Rodwen just giving up on Ayano now tbh tho xD

purplepanda288 said:
For once Eric took me out for a date, I waited for like two months for him to ask me out again. The sad part was we've been dating for like five months now...
Why didn't you put your foot down months ago? xD

Mykinkaiser said:
Actually he wouldn't be. Emmerich values loyalty over all else and due to that he will never make a move on someone who's spoken for. Though in Kelica's case he'd likely get pissed at Chris (but even so, he wouldn't do anything with her).
Yeah if she doesn't break up with him. I haven't made up my mind yet. He'd got alot to make up for :3

LeSoraAmari said:
Rodwen wouldn't stand a chance, but Rodwen probably knows that. She's a smart cookie.
Tbh that wouldn't surprise me :P

Ayano would probably see Rodwen walking away anyway and rethink her decision

LeSoraAmari said:
Till @Mitchs98 gives Grimoire Heart some badass powers so a Wizard Saint can't just Godmode and kill every one leaving all parties bored and villians feeling useless.

This why Valken is standing at the back letting everyone else fight and use their powers :3

Zuka said:
Till @Mitchs98 gives Grimoire Heart some badass powers so a Wizard Saint can't just Godmode and kill every one leaving all parties bored and villians feeling useless.
This why Valken is standing at the back letting everyone else fight and use their powers :3
I'm waiting for Lucian to come up just right before everyone gets to the front door lmao

Tbh Maya has given them the chance to walk away, if they fight it's literally their fault lmao

Rodwen will probably take that on board and go help the scrubs fight Valken and co

LeSoraAmari said:
Why didn't you put your foot down months ago? xD
Well, because we agreed long time ago when we were kids that if one of us ended up in a relationship we would wait to see if our partner was right for us with no dates. He reminded me of this today and

There was surprise nookie after the dinner and walk in the park.

so ya

LeSoraAmari said:
I'm waiting for Lucian to come up just right before everyone gets to the front door lmao
Tbh Maya has given them the chance to walk away, if they fight it's literally their fault lmao

Rodwen will probably take that on board and go help the scrubs fight Valken and co
Rodwen should torture Millie first then come find Valken.

Now that's a fight I'd like to see.

purplepanda288 said:
Well, because we agreed long time ago when we were kids that if one of us ended up in a relationship we would wait to see if our partner was right for us with no dates. He reminded me of this today and

There was surprise nookie after the dinner and walk in the park.

so ya

Oh I see xD

LeSoraAmari said:
Inb4 Valken just outright kills Rodwen for doing that
Kills?......

Oh no.

Valken is a Sadist.

He'll just peel back her nails one by one, cut her back so that her lungs are exposed but still moving, then wraps his fingers around them to drown her so to speak, cut her tongue from her mouth or slice her stomach and watch her try to keep her intestines in.

He doesn't have to kill her to torture till she wishes she were dead.

Zuka said:
Kills?......
Oh no.

Valken is a Sadist.

He'll just peel back her nails one by one, cut her back so that her lungs are exposed but still moving, then wraps his fingers around them to drown her so to speak, cut her tongue from her mouth or slice her stomach and watch her try to keep her intestines in.

That amuses me oml Valken has that crazy terrifying anger too! It obviously runs in the family

purplepanda288 said:
So how have you been?
I've been well thank you, yourself?

Zuka said:
Kills?......
Oh no.

Valken is a Sadist.

Ayano would definitely pay to see that xD

LeSoraAmari said:
That amuses me oml Valken has that crazy terrifying anger too! It obviously runs in the family
I've been good, now awesome from what happened an hour ago *^*

I'm to lazy to read the main page, what has happened so far?

purplepanda288 said:
I've been good, now awesome from what happened an hour ago *^*
I'm to lazy to read the main page, what has happened so far?
I'm too tired to give you a decent summary xD

Nothing really though, people are just exploring the Grimoire Heart building.

Jackaboi said:
Ayano would definitely pay to see that xD
She better behave nicely around Valken :P

LeSoraAmari said:
LeSoraAmari said:
Stone cold killer looker.

Also knows about pressure points and the nervous system.

Guy is very good with his hands.

*smirks*

@Kayzo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back