Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kayzo said:
I'm glad that I contributed
P.s. milken is so getting married before lysora....

MAYA STANDS AT THE ALTAR NEXT TO VALKEN like a father OH MY GOD IT'S BEAUITFUL

185144c3bc7c5cd0e3155e7c3962ff74.jpg

Zuka said:
P.s. milken is so getting married before lysora....
MAYA STANDS AT THE ALTAR NEXT TO VALKEN like a father OH MY GOD IT'S BEAUITFUL

185144c3bc7c5cd0e3155e7c3962ff74.jpg
Woah when are they getting married?

Zuka said:
Oh god and he went on all these dangerous missions and Maya was stuck at home ridden with guilt but couldn't tell anyone, and he strides in the door and collapses in a heap all cut up and she runs to him. "SILLY VALKEN! SILLY BOY! Why all the hard mission, why on your own, what have you got to prove?!"
images

@LeSoraAmari
Tbf though having the 5th Wizard Saint for a mother must be pretty darn cool. Lmao.

But seriously though like everyone in Lamia Scale will practically die when the bombshell is revealed though omg I can't this is adorable.

Sora, Lysander, Millie, and Valken. The family Maya has always wanted. ;0

LeSoraAmari said:
Tbf though having the 5th Wizard Saint for a mother must be pretty darn cool. Lmao.
But seriously though like everyone in Lamia Scale will practically die when the bombshell is revealed though omg I can't this is adorable.

Sora, Lysander, Millie, and Valken. The family Maya has always wanted. ;0
Cinnamon roll squad

[QUOTE="Embaga Elder]While everyone is going crazy about the family reveal. Noah is sitting at the bar drinking his ass off

[/QUOTE]
And perving on Millie's assets.

Zuka said:
@LeSoraAmari
AND LLOYD IS THE FATHER FIGURE TO KEEP THEM TOGETHER HOLY HELL NELLYS
When it's revealed, Maya can be all like. "If you don't want to know me, that's fine. I won't hold it against, nor will I if you decide to hate me for what I did to you. But just remember that I'll always be there... Forever, until the end of time."

"I'm proud of you Valken"

LeSoraAmari said:
When it's revealed, Maya can be all like. "If you don't want to know me, that's fine. I won't hold it against, nor will I if you decide to hate me for what I did to you. But just remember that I'll always be there... Forever, until the end of time."

"I'm proud of you Valken"
I legit just cried that's beautiful

Zuka said:
I legit just cried that's beautiful
I want him to find out ASAP like we need this to happen OMG I'm emotional

She could like, save him from something and then the reveal is made from either Ayano bringing it up and Maya going full psycho on her, or from Valken finding out through documents etc

[QUOTE="Embaga Elder]That too Or talking to a girl he picked up from the side,
Reasons like Nelika/ Keloah

[/QUOTE]
Nolica (hue)

His woman habits and her randiness can only go well.

Also she can skull a beer by opening her throat for a deep drink.

Kek.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back