Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Zuka said:
A horny bitch between his legs?.....
Not anymore

Also, I just realized but his magic would probably help him recover so he very well could have the potential to last the season

Zuka said:
TBH it's only during Spring. 3/4 seasons he'd be fine.
XP

images
I know.

Also, seasons not months. There are more than 4 months in a year :3

[QUOTE="Mykink:Pser]I know.
Also, seasons not months. There are more than 4 months in a year :3

[/QUOTE]
I did edit it :P

LeSoraAmari said:
HOLY SHIT WHAT IF VALKENS DAD STARTED TO BECOME ALL GOOD WHEN HE MET MAYA BUT THEN DIED LIKE A WEEK AFTER MAYA FOUND OUT SHE WAS PREGNANT?
There could be archives in the HQ (Since we're there now) and perhaps Valken could find out? Perhaps the Grimoire Heart guild found out and killed his father for it? Thus Maya kept it a secret to protect Valken as if the found out who the child was- they'd probably come after him too.
pQv1J4bm38hSUfMniZ2oFmp3CcDBjTqhx7NlbinIt4LW2w6qWsUktefyA--_kaM9nSNmO-jSIDSTnK7arKy-cAlj23522g5NSninlOjsRkYd9Wte6ni8qupL6bkFtfo=w200-h200-nc

sht18b0xQ5U043guSJi0uVAbWvYWXNyXLNa6WGNHU9IkDZmwtsdXDdon2Ce74Aobbleh6il9MgHjIz6-AmdBaJY3Bulxct_7JaSdFWhz-4QY=w320-h240-nc

Last edited by a moderator:
Or Ayano can break the news? She is a vampire and is around 100 years old. If Mizuki knew her I'm sure mate would too

@LeSoraAmari

AND THE TRAIN SCENE WITH THE HUG AS HE WEPT FOR MILLIE OH MY GOD IN CONTEXT IT'S BEAUTIFUL but she broke away because she couldn't mother him too long and and and

tumblr_inline_mo6w6vH2Fd1qz4rgp.gif

Woah. Wouldn't this technically make Valken the unofficial step-brother to Sora? And then when Sora and Lysander marry he'd be his brother in law?

Oh god and he went on all these dangerous missions and Maya was stuck at home ridden with guilt but couldn't tell anyone, and he strides in the door and collapses in a heap all cut up and she runs to him. "SILLY VALKEN! SILLY BOY! Why all the hard mission, why on your own, what have you got to prove?!"

images

@LeSoraAmari

Kayzo said:
Woah. Wouldn't this technically make Valken the unofficial step-brother to Sora? And then when Sora and Lysander marry he'd be his brother in law?
THIS JUST GET BETTER BECAUSE HE TREATS LYSANDER LIKE A BROTHER ANYWAY

Users who are viewing this thread

Back