Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Zuka said:
Kelica for Queen
images
Together they will rule

LeSoraAmari said:
That wasn't hate :(
That was me liking that very much. As in "No for real that must be"
Parents abandon him, turns out maya was just too scared but always followed him and watched him over, giving him illusions of tasty food in lamia scale so he would bumble in and she could actually mother him and force him to join.

Oh em gee adorable

Zuka said:
Parents abandon him, turns out maya was just too scared but always followed him and watched him over, giving him illusions of tasty food in lamia scale so he would bumble in and she could actually mother him and force him to join.
Oh em gee adorable
Forces Millie to teach him as his sexy teacher

Zuka said:
Oh em gee adorable
Scared because of what though? She wouldn't have been scared to raise a child, after all she raised Sora to be the beautiful and kind young woman she is.

It'd have to be pretty bad for her to actually abandon him :3

Kayzo said:
Forces Millie to teach him as his sexy teacher
"M...m....m...millie why are y...you leaning like t...that!"

P.s. @LeSoraAmari Kayzo and I started a Doc with a teenage valken who is illiterate because he grew up on the street so Maya forces Millie to teach him to read and write.

Its cute because he's a super genius now but wouldn't be if Millie didn't teach him. Also she made him study anatomy thats why hes so scary in battle ie knows nervous systems/pressure points etc

Zuka said:
P.s. @LeSoraAmari Kayzo and I started a Doc with a teenage valken who is illiterate because he grew up on the street so Maya forces Millie to teach him to read and write.

Its cute because he's a super genius now but wouldn't be if Millie didn't teach him. Also she made him study anatomy thats why hes so scary in battle ie knows nervous systems/pressure points etc
I almost made her reach across to pull off his hood and give him a face full of personality

LeSoraAmari said:
Scared because of what though? She wouldn't have been scared to raise a child, after all she raised Sora to be the beautiful and kind young woman she is.
It'd have to be pretty bad for her to actually abandon him :3
She'd be a hell of a lot younger then remember. Valken is 26 now.... so how old would she be?... single young mum, afraid what the guild might think. ... especially if its GRIMOIRE HEART because you said she was a rebel.......

@LeSoraAmari

MAYBE THE REASON SHE IS SO PROTECTIVE OF SORA IS BECAUSE SHE FEELS TERRIBLE ABOUT ABANDONING VALKEN AND KEEPING THAT SECRET, SORA IS HER SECOND TRY AT IT OH MY GOD THE SUSPENSE

Zuka said:

Perhaps Maya felt like Valken would be ashamed in her for some reason? And that's why she's never told him- or anyone for that matter.

Zuka said:
She'd be a hell of a lot younger then remember. Valken is 26 now.... so how old would she be?... single young mum, afraid what the guild might think. ... especially if its GRIMOIRE HEART because you said she was a rebel.......
Nah she's been in Lamia Scale since she was 5 xD

She was a rebel, and the badass punk chick of the guild in her teens lmao

Zuka said:
@LeSoraAmari
MAYBE THE REASON SHE IS SO PROTECTIVE OF SORA IS BECAUSE SHE FEELS TERRIBLE ABOUT ABANDONING VALKEN AND KEEPING THAT SECRET, SORA IS HER SECOND TRY AT IT OH MY GOD THE SUSPENSE
<3

Plus she loves Sora as one of her own children. Awh this is so cute.

TBH we should have this bombshell be dropped soon I WANT THIS

LeSoraAmari said:
Perhaps Maya felt like Valken would be ashamed in her for some reason? And that's why she's never told him- or anyone for that matter.
No no THE FATHER IS FROM A DARK GUILD

Nah she's been in Lamia Scale since she was 5 xD

She was a rebel, and the badass punk chick of the guild in her teens lmao
NO NO VALKENS FATHER IS FROM A DARK GUILD. Maya slept with a bad bad man in her rebelness omg

Last edited by a moderator:
LeSoraAmari said:
<3
Plus she loves Sora as one of her own children. Awh this is so cute.

TBH we should have this bombshell be dropped soon I WANT THIS
I want you

Just kidding because I'm in love with @Kazehana and I'd never betray her I love you bb <3

Zuka said:
Ouch, right in the feels.
Well I know Frosty has sustained her for a season some years ago kek @Mykinkaiser ? Maybe that's why they went their seperate ways, man couldn't walk straight. "P...please someone.... anyone... help!"
You underestimate his vitality :3

Zuka said:
YES THATS WHY VALKENS POWERS ARE SO ON THE BORDER OF A LIGHT GUILD HNNNNNNHGGGG
jCKo4Z0ArK0aX6oTBNOxlev4SAt3nlKK70P4_O3_f7VEi-6aQHYgh0khMO9UztYGwGIGZJpAxdJjXpfEy6IETqs1SJRJuEqp3CZZDdK7wzCCfdOE9_XuEDuV=w511-h288-nc
HOLY SHIT WHAT IF VALKENS DAD STARTED TO BECOME ALL GOOD WHEN HE MET MAYA BUT THEN DIED LIKE A WEEK AFTER MAYA FOUND OUT SHE WAS PREGNANT?

There could be archives in the HQ (Since we're there now) and perhaps Valken could find out? Perhaps the Grimoire Heart guild found out and killed his father for it? Thus Maya kept it a secret to protect Valken as if the found out who the child was- they'd probably come after him too.

Mykinkaiser said:
Vitality's kind his one thing though. If he doesn't have that what does he have? :'(
TBH it's only during Spring. 3/4 seasons he'd be fine.

XP

images

Users who are viewing this thread

Back