Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Colt556 said:
Wendy will never be under your bed.
khwCcdW.gif
My cats chill under my bed, that's enough under the bed inhabitants for me. C:

Edit; I have three of them, so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Goldencurls said:
Woah... That is pretty cool~.
If I make pizza, want to just hang out, watch anime, and eat it? I need a pizza buddy otherwise I feel intimidated by how many slices there are when I can barely eat two of them by myself. |:

@Mitchs98

Are you going to update "organisations" soon, to reflect the new characters coming in the next arc? If/rather when it starts I'm going to need to research who is in what so I don't get confused

Zuka said:
@Mitchs98
Are you going to update "organisations" soon, to reflect the new characters coming in the next arc? If/rather when it starts I'm going to need to research who is in what so I don't get confused
It's been pretty up to date except for the very recent few characters. I'm sure he will though! I've noticed he tends to stay on top of it. :3

Kyuubey said:
It's been pretty up to date except for the very recent few characters. I'm sure he will though! I've noticed he tends to stay on top of it. :3
Yeah I know. I'm already just trying to figure out who my new character is going to know/friend before it starts *laughs akwardly and scratches her head*

HuorSpinks said:
Things in Lamia Scale are going to get very, very interesting after this arc ^^
Did I mention my guy is a charmer? It can only end well. He'll probably take all the women from under the boys feet :/ then melt into shadows and disappear haha

Zuka said:
Did I mention my guy is a charmer? It can only end well. He'll probably take all the women from under the boys feet :/ then melt into shadows and disappear haha
Not mine.

I have Auntie Maya to protect me. @LeSoraAmari <3

Zuka said:
If it means Lloyd gets out of the bikini he would be eternally grateful to your character haha.

HuorSpinks said:
If it means Lloyd gets out of the bikini he would be eternally grateful to your character haha.
But... Lloyd, don't you want to play dress up with me? :( ~

HuorSpinks said:
I AM AN INNOCENT CREATURE OF PURE LIGHT AND RAINBOWS. DO YOU STILL DOUBT ME?
THIS MAKES ME DOUBT YOU MORE. LOL!

LeSoraAmari said:
None of you shall try and woo Sora under Auntie Maya's watch!
-Hands you a sushi roll- O:

HuorSpinks said:
Lloyd says no ;p
Humph. -puts on Gryffindor scarf- Am I trustworthy now?
NO, NO! EVEN WORSE NOW! My enemy! Plus it clearly says sorted into Slytherin under your name! I will not be fooled, I will not be swayed!

HuorSpinks said:
Lloyd says no ;p
Humph. -puts on Gryffindor scarf- Am I trustworthy now?
Maya: *Places illusion on Lloyd to make it seem as though he is wearing a pink frilly Lolita dress* MWAHAHA

Kyuubey said:
-Hands you a sushi roll- O:
NO, NO! EVEN WORSE NOW! My enemy! Plus it clearly says sorted into Slytherin under your name! I will not be fooled, I will not be swayed!
SUUUUSHHHII thank you

LeSoraAmari said:
Maya: *Places illusion on Lloyd to make it seem as though he is wearing a pink frilly Lolita dress* MWAHAHA
SUUUUSHHHII thank you
LLOYD IS SO BEAUTIFUL! HNNNNNNG! We must submit pictures of this to the Sorcerer so he can be published as a fabulous Lamia Scale model! ;D

Kyuubey said:
Humph. We have such a bad rep. All we wanna do is step all over you ;p

LeSoraAmari said:
MY EYES. What has been seen cannot be unseen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back