Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Genon said:
So, ideas for my magic type:
Water Magic: Primarily destructive (drowning, crushing, smacking with huge chunks of water, etc), able to use people's body fluids as fuel, rapidly dehydrating them into dessicated, mummified corpses.

Blood Magic: Bloodbending from Avatar, potentially with proper blood manipulation similar to water magic. Of course, this could also tie into vampirism, spontaneously generating blood so I never bleed out, and other concepts of that nature.

Life Magic: Capable of construction/healing and killing in equal quantities. Can potentially reanimate corpses to use as minions, or at extremely high levels, ressurrect a character with their mind intact. Can drain the life force from living beings to fuel magic, and can induce rapid mutations and cell growth. The latter can be used rather deviously to induce cancer. And of course, the regeneration capabilities are obvious. Can also mutate an opponent through concentrated life blasts to the point where their body configuration can no longer keep themselves alive and so they die in agony.

*looks at magic ideas*

Man, I am a cruel wizard.
If it makes you feel better I'm currently playing a vampire with acidic blood magic. Lol.

Genon said:
Water Magic: Primarily destructive (drowning, crushing, smacking with huge chunks of water, etc), able to use people's body fluids as fuel, rapidly dehydrating them into dessicated, mummified corpses.
Blood Magic: Bloodbending from Avatar, potentially with proper blood manipulation similar to water magic. Of course, this could also tie into vampirism, spontaneously generating blood so I never bleed out, and other concepts of that nature.

Life Magic: Capable of construction/healing and killing in equal quantities. Can potentially reanimate corpses to use as minions, or at extremely high levels, ressurrect a character with their mind intact. Can drain the life force from living beings to fuel magic, and can induce rapid mutations and cell growth. The latter can be used rather deviously to induce cancer. And of course, the regeneration capabilities are obvious. Can also mutate an opponent through concentrated life blasts to the point where their body configuration can no longer keep themselves alive and so they die in agony.
Well, the first and second one are kind of in use, and the third one looks so absurdly overpowered I'd hang myself if Mitch actually let you use it.

EDIT: FUCK I ACCIDENTALLY QUOTED ONE OF HUOR'S POSTS

Last edited by a moderator:
qI7F0.jpg

Us when the next arc comes around

See that thing on hear head? Those are panties. The gun and the dead cat she's sitting next to...? Refer to "I Want My Hat Back" by Homura Akemi.

[media]

[/media]

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]See that thing on hear head? Those are panties. The gun and the dead cat she's sitting next to...? Refer to "I Want My Hat Back" by Homura Akemi.

[/QUOTE]
That things a cat? I thought it was a test dummy pillow thingy with a circle and a hole in it..

Mitchs98 said:
That things a cat? I thought it was a test dummy pillow thingy with a circle and a hole in it..
No. It's a dead Kyubey. I edited my last post to have the video in it.

You know, Rowden has been kinda godmodding quite a bit. I think its time for her to concede the fight and lose.

Edit:

That reminds me @Mitchs98, is it alright for me to use Dragon King spells? At the cost of half or 3/4th of his total magic power?

Arvis90 said:
You know, Rowden has been kinda godmodding quite a bit. I think its time for her to concede the fight and lose.
You won't need to worry about her too much longer. ;P

Genon said:
So, ideas for my magic type:

*looks at magic ideas*

Man, I am a cruel wizard.
From what I can tell about fairy tail, very few spells effect people directly. For example your water/blood magic, you might be able to freely manipulate those things if they're found within your own body, or out in the open, but draining your opponent wouldn't be possible. It seems only spells directly targeted at a person can actually effect them directly, such sleep magic or that one voodoo doll magic. So I don't think draining your opponent of anything, be it water, blood, or life, would be possible.

Arvis90 said:
Edit:

That reminds me @Mitchs98, is it alright for me to use Dragon King spells? At the cost of half or 3/4th of his total magic power?
I wouldn't say godmodding, Rodwen was clearly set up as a powerful force and so far all she's fought is the ever magnificent A-rank Tanari, a single S-rank dragon slayer, and some useless vampire only good for sex appeal. I think back to the Tenrou arc and how the fire god slayer effortlessly trounced his foes and he was set up to be weaker than what Rodwen is. Really it's just a bad matchup. Also doesn't help that we've seen countless times that eating your element revitalizes you, and there's not exactly a shortage on light.

First off, stop showing me dead in videos and using my magical girls for your gain! @Salt Lord

Secondly, with the breaking stuff conversation; I shattered a glass sliding door with my fist when I was five. Man I'm a badass.

Kyuubey said:
First off, stop showing me dead in videos and using my magical girls for your gain! @Salt Lord
I'd be happy to stop doing the things that hinder you! Of course, you'd have to stop the production of magical girls for me to do that. Sorry about that, but you can't argue with entropy! (@V@)

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I'd be happy to stop doing the things that hinder you! Of course, you'd have to stop the production of magical girls for me to do that. Sorry about that, but you can't argue with entropy! (@V@)

[/QUOTE]
Hey, they get a wish fulfilled and get to live up to their full potential! Plus they're so kawaii. Not my fault they don't ask the right questions to know what they're getting into! They should learn how to properly research. C:

Kyuubey said:
Hey, they get a wish fulfilled and get to live up to their full potential! Plus they're so kawaii. Not my fault they don't ask the right questions to know what they're getting into! They should learn how to properly research. C:
But how can you research something you don't know exists? Or something the Internet doesn't know exists? Well, the Internet knows all about Mami... But other than her!

I feel like we're filling the chat with uselessness. :v

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]But how can you research something you don't know exists? Or something the Internet doesn't know exists? Well, the Internet knows all about Mami... But other than her!
I feel like we're filling the chat with uselessness. :v

[/QUOTE]
The chat is always filled with uselessness. C:

Kyuubey said:
I'll be under your bed. Not hiding... just.. preparing to strike. M'yes.
B- but... I have a gel bed... There is no under. Under are all my drawers full of clothing...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back