Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm having hibachi and sushi later, much excite. I love when they cook it in front of you and then set the whole table on fire. xD Amuses me.

Zuka said:
@Kayzo I just realised you made a Lamia Scale S class Mage (milli? I think her name is? ) and she is 26 the same as my guy. This can only end well xD
Oh jeez, did I copy your guy!? I'm really sorry if I did.

Honestly, I'd much rather have the new characters brought in during the new arc, rather than right now. We already have lots of characters, having someone just drop in to intervene suddenly does not really make much sense to me. Not to mention, we've already gotten used to the characters we have currently, having someone new coming in sounds a lot like a du ex machina. And jarring for the audience to suddenly take note of a new character.

It's up to you guys, of course. I'm just saying. New characters, new arc. Suddenly bringing new characters in now is jarring from an audience perspective.

@Mitchs98

By the way... Can I make a gun mage for Lamia Scale? Can I? Can I?

Last edited by a moderator:
HuorSpinks said:
Honestly, I'd much rather have the new characters brought in during the new arc, rather than right now. We already have lots of characters, having someone just drop in to intervene suddenly does not really make much sense to me. Not to mention, we've already gotten used to the characters we have currently, having someone new coming in sounds a lot like a du ex machina. And jarring for the audience to suddenly take note of a new character.
It's up to you guys, of course. I'm just saying. New characters, new arc. Suddenly bringing new characters in now is jarring from an audience perspective.

@Mitchs98

I get no vote, Sora is passed out. ;D

HuorSpinks said:

@Mitchs98

Agreed. And yes you can

I'm alive!!! Sorry about the absence, my computer kinda decided it didn't like when I tried to post and would close the window and eff up my system whenever I tried. :/ . Now, can I get a brief run down on what I missed? I will read all later when I have free time of course.

Arvis90 said:
I'm alive!!! Sorry about the absence, my computer kinda decided it didn't like when I tried to post and would close the window and eff up my system whenever I tried. :/ . Now, can I get a brief run down on what I missed? I will read all later when I have free time of course.
Red dragon's dead. Tanari's gonna die. The B Team is fighting some grimoire heart member in the woods and the C Team is mildly annoying Lucian to the east of the Church.

Also half the town and a couple miles of forest are just straight up flattened by the dragon. And Gilad's probably going to have to save the day again.

Arvis90 said:
Both dragons are dead. Lucian is captured. Rodwen is in 'lol i kill u nao' light god mode. Sarah is fighting Masaki and Grace.

Colt556 said:
Red dragon's dead. Tanari's gonna die. The B Team is fighting some grimoire heart member in the woods and the C Team is mildly annoying Lucian to the east of the Church.
Also half the town and a couple miles of forest are just straight up flattened by the dragon. And Gilad's probably going to have to save the day again.
Lucian is captured now, actually. I have further more interesting plans for him..

Mitchs98 said:
Lucian is captured now, actually. I have further more interesting plans for him..
Gonna have to smack Momoki later, literally only reason Gilad even came to this shitty town thrown right out the window.

Colt556 said:
Gonna have to smack Momoki later, literally only reason Gilad even came to this shitty town thrown right out the window.
Well. They wouldn't of won the fight with the fire dragon without him, lol

Mitchs98 said:
Well. They wouldn't of won the fight with the fire dragon without him, lol
That was just a distraction he was forced to do because letting everyone die would reflect poorly on him.

@Mitchs98

I'm very interested in this because it mostly ditches canon, and I haven't seen very much of the original show (up to the ice monster, it skips to Episode 100+ on Crunchyroll after that and I don't have cable anymore). So I want to know, how much of canon do I need to know to be a proper participant? Or can someone just give me an infodump?

EDIT: It does go up to Episode 48 on Netflix, but that still doesn't change much if I'm to get the meat of the story.

Genon said:
@Mitchs98
I'm very interested in this because it mostly ditches canon, and I haven't seen very much of the original show (up to the ice monster, it skips to Episode 100+ on Crunchyroll after that and I don't have cable anymore). So I want to know, how much of canon do I need to know to be a proper participant? Or can someone just give me an infodump?
Basically, you need to know what guilds are, what magic is, and that is basically it. Pretty much anything else is explained either here or through the RP itself. We don't really worry about cannon knowledge except for major things. And magic, but you can read about the magic in the fairy tale wiki, or make your own so long as its not overly OP

Arvis90 said:
Basically, you need to know what guilds are, what magic is, and that is basically it. Pretty much anything else is explained either here or through the RP itself. We don't really worry about cannon knowledge except for major things. And magic, but you can read about the magic in the fairy tale wiki, or make your own so long as its not overly OP
Ok. I know about all of those things so it should be fun.

EDIT: Thanks!

Genon said:
@Mitchs98

EDIT: It does go up to Episode 48 on Netflix, but that still doesn't change much if I'm to get the meat of the story.
Arvis90 said:
Exactly what this dude said. Though, I won't be accepting anymore Wizard Saints or S-Ranks for the time being until we get lower ranks.

@Mitchs98

My new character's up!

He's going to be a gun-mage from the Connell line in Lamia Scale and I'm dying for him to meet up with the character surnamed Dragneel also from Lamia Scale and be like, "What are you doing here?!" This is going to be all kinds of hilarious.

HuorSpinks said:
@Mitchs98
My new character's up!

He's going to be a gun-mage from the Connell line in Lamia Scale and I'm dying for him to meet up with the character surnamed Dragneel also from Lamia Scale and be like, "What are you doing here?!" This is going to be all kinds of hilarious.
I'll read him momentarily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back