Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'll drop Miziki in for sure if we need help with Lucian. Just say the word and she's in. And yeah, I'm cool with that. But he can't interfere.

@Zuka

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I honestly hope I won't need to bring Ophelia in early. ._.

[/QUOTE]
Not possible. Event to make them need a new master hasn't happened yet. Trust me when I say it will be a shocker

I've noticed that half of the characters in the roleplay aren't even in use. The creators haven't even posted once.

Goldencurls said:
Also, boobies.
V29IJ.jpg

Zuka said:
@Kayzo @LeSoraAmari
So I dont believe the mages we have available will be able to beat Lucian alone, so I was thinking of dropping my second character Valten the Shadow Mage from Lamia scale into your fray. I ask because I wanted to make Grace and him know each other and he pokes fun at Masaki while they team up against the girl. Would that be alright with you guys?

That is if @Mitchs98 has accepted his character sheet
I'm fine with that ^-^ however I don't think he'll be allowed to interfere. If you want to make him come over and watch or something that's fine. After all, it could make for interesting dialogue. Although it's up to you! He just won't be allowed to interfere so I think that if you brought him over and all he could do was sit around, you'd get bored xD ^-^

And I don't want you to be bored xD

Last edited by a moderator:
LeSoraAmari said:
I'm fine with that ^-^ however I don't think he'll be allowed to interfere. If you want to make him come over and watch or something that's fine. After all, it could make for interesting dialogue. Although it's up to you! He just won't be allowed to interfere so I think that if you brought him over and all he could do was sit around, you'd get bored xD ^-^
And I don't want you to be bored xD
Haha never be bored. I made him more as a defensive/support character anyway. Though I was going to drop him in for more hilarious conversation then anything

@Kayzo I just realised you made a Lamia Scale S class Mage (milli? I think her name is? ) and she is 26 the same as my guy. This can only end well xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Meanwhile Sora is all like; Hello darkness my old friend, I've come to talk with you again. Because a vision softly creeping, left its seeds while I was sleeping. And the vision that was planted in my brain still remains within the sound of silence.

Zuka said:
Haha never be bored. I made him more as a defensive/support character anyway. Though I was going to drop him in for more hilarious conversation then anything
Well you can drop him in then! That should be fun lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back