Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kayzo said:
Probably burned the food. Probably hexed the girl too to make her strike cute poses in the guild masters presence.
Probably worst mother ever.
Lets go with that theory, makes for better Gilad torture. xD

sorry for the crap post last time mitch i'm making a new char for st thinking since he's half angel half human could use certain angel powers such as drain energy and such but i want to make him more versatile

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]sorry for the crap post last time mitch i'm making a new char for st thinking since he's half angel half human could use certain angel powers such as drain energy and such but i want to make him more versatile

[/QUOTE]
I'm fine with him using holy powers and such, Just don't go overboard. Maybe you can make him Paladin-esque in nature?

sure i'm up

Paladin-esque in nature but this is my first time playing such a char so how would u set up this kind of char

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]sure i'm up
Paladin-esque in nature but this is my first time playing such a char so how would u set up this kind of char

[/QUOTE]
Rip off a Diablo 3 Paladin, personally, xD .

i haven't played the came in ages so please be a little more detailed, also the other half i'm thinking is like mist shield and such what do you think

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]i'm i allowed to use all of the abilities there

[/QUOTE]
Well..no not all of them. But. Most of them sure.

Slash *3Generate: 5 Wrath per attack

Ignite the air 5 yards in front of you with Holy fire, causing 135% weapon damage to all enemies caught in it.

Smite *11Generate: 5 Wrath per attack

Smite enemies up to 15 yards away with holy chains that deal 165% weapon damage as Holy. The chains break off and strike up to 3 additional enemies within 20 yards for 125% weapon damage as Holy.

Justice *15Generate: 5 Wrath per attack

Hurl a hammer of justice at your enemies, dealing 140% Holy weapon damage.

Sweep Attack *5Cost: 20 Wrath

Sweep a mystical flail through enemies up to 18 yards before you, dealing 440% weapon damage.

Requires Weapon

Blessed Hammer

Summon a blessed hammer that spins around you, dealing 200% weapon damage as Holy to all enemies hit.

Summon a blessed hammer that spins around you, dealing 200% weapon damage as Holy to all enemies hit.

Blessed Shield *20Cost: 20 Wrath

Hurl your shield, dealing 340% weapon damage plus 250% of shield Block Chance as damage. The shield will ricochet to 3 nearby enemies.

Requires Shield

Fist of the Heavens *26Cost: 30 Wrath

Call forth a pillar of lightning from the heavens that explodes, dealing 340% weapon damage as Lightning to any enemy within 8 yards. The explosion creates 6 piercing charged bolts that arc outward and deal 340% weapon damage as Lightning.

Judgment * ?Cooldown: 20 seconds

Pass judgment on all enemies in an area, rooting them in place for 4 seconds.

Laws

[

edit]

NameLevelDescription

Laws of Valor ?Cooldown: 30 seconds

Active: Recite a Law, granting you and your allies 174 Strength and 15% increased Attack Speed for 5 seconds.

Passive: Whenever you deal a critical strike against an enemy, there is a chance you and your allies will gain 66 Strength and 5% increased Attack Speed for 5 seconds.

Laws of Fate ?Cooldown: 30 seconds

Conviction

[

edit]

NameLevelDescription

Falling Sword ?Cost: 25 Wrath

Cooldown: 25 seconds

Launch yourself into the heavens and come crashing down on your enemies, dealing 400% weapon damage to everything within 15 yards of where you land.

Heaven's Fury * ?Cost: 80 Wrath

Call down a furious ray of Holy power that deals 200% weapon damage as Holy per second for 3 seconds to all enemies caught under it.

Other Active Skills

[

edit]

It is not known which tree these would belong to.

NameLevelDescription

Bombardment ?Cooldown: 60 seconds

Call in an assault from afar, raining balls of burning pitch and stone onto enemies around you, dealing 400% weapon damage. The bombardment continues on randomly targeted monsters nearby for the next -22 seconds.

Bird of Prey ?Cost: 25 Wrath

Active: Order the Gyrfalcon to enrage, increasing the damage it deals for a short time.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]when i copy the list do you mind taking the ones i'm not allowed out?

[/QUOTE]
Sure. Though, a lot of them kinda wouldn't make sense for this RP so I'll just remove the ones that don't. *shrug*

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]it's not showing up till i highlight them maybe it was a bad idea to try this

[/QUOTE]
Write your own descriptions..? The descriptions don't fit this RP anyway.

Kyuubey said:
First off, stop showing me dead in videos and using my magical girls for your gain! @Salt Lord
Secondly, with the breaking stuff conversation; I shattered a glass sliding door with my fist when I was five. Man I'm a badass.
I punched a fly out of the air once. Your argument is invalid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back