Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Chat Noir]I killed Mcree as Genji by reflecting his ultimate right back at him. It felt great 10/10 would recommend.

[/QUOTE]
Reinhardt used his charge at me when I was Road Hog, but I hooked him before he could get me, cancelled his attack, and killed him.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]RWBY

[/QUOTE]
That was the most recent one I caught up with...

then there were others:

Gintama

Fairy Tail

Clannad

Angel Beats

I really cba naming the rest.

Chat Noir] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26922-zuka/ said:
@Zuka[/URL] I found this gif and I was wondering if... Kelica?
tumblr_o7wb255ZzK1qkz08qo1_540.gif

Except I believe Kelica's eyes are not blue... or are they? I don't remember.
Pretty much. Green eyes :D

Jackaboi said:
That was the most recent one I caught up with...
then there were others:

Gintama

Fairy Tail

Clannad

Angel Beats

I really cba naming the rest.
Angel Beats is tHE SADDEST THING EVER OMG I GOT MY FRIEND WHO HATES ANIME TO WATCH IT AND CRY

Last edited by a moderator:
Kazehana said:
Angel Beats is tHE SADDEST THING EVER OMG I GOT MY FRIEND WHO HATES ANIME TO WATCH IT AND CRY
OH MY GOD ANGEL BEATS HNGH. I NEVER CRY AT THINGS BUT THAT STUPID SHOW KILLED ME. I HAVE PTSD ATTACKS WHENEVER I SEE SOMETHING RELATED TO IT.

Kazehana said:
Angel Beats just made feel da feels

but Gintama... omg I never felt so feelsy and pissed off at the same time

Kayzo said:
OH MY GOD ANGEL BEATS HNGH. I NEVER CRY AT THINGS BUT THAT STUPID SHOW KILLED ME. I HAVE PTSD ATTACKS WHENEVER I SEE SOMETHING RELATED TO IT.
WE NEED MORE TISSUES FOR THE SADNESS

Jackaboi said:
Angel Beats just made feel da feels
but Gintama... omg I never felt so feelsy and pissed off at the same time
Never seen it D:

But the feels. So much.

Kayzo said:
Tbh RWBY didn't make me that sad. It did redeem itself though. I really didn't like it all that much up to the third season, especially with the HUGE plot gap between the end of the second season and the third one, but the last half of season 3 made up for everything. Especially with all the Velvet and chain gun girl.
Plot gap? You mean when Raven shows up to say 'We have a lot to talk about' and it's never mentioned again? I think that was confirmed to be a dream or something of Yang's. :v But Volume 2 was rushed, so hey had to put in a lot less than they wanted.

Kayzo said:
Reinhardt used his charge at me when I was Road Hog, but I hooked him before he could get me, cancelled his attack, and killed him.
Noice! Who would you say are your most enjoyed characters atm? I'm really liking Genji and Tracer right now. I enjoy the playstyle of constantly being behind the enemy team.

Kazehana said:
Angel Beats! was such a great show.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Plot gap? You mean when Raven shows up to say 'We have a lot to talk about' and it's never mentioned again? I think that was confirmed to be a dream or something of Yang's. :v But Volume 2 was rushed, so hey had to put in a lot less than they wanted.

[/QUOTE]
No. When the train runs into the city and releases the Grim into the place. They literally never touched up on the whole thing.

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]Noice! Who would you say are your most enjoyed characters atm? I'm really liking Genji and Tracer right now. I enjoy the playstyle of constantly being behind the enemy team.

[/QUOTE]
Hmm. I've been playing a lot of Mercy, Tracer, and DVA.

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]Noice! Who would you say are your most enjoyed characters atm? I'm really liking Genji and Tracer right now. I enjoy the playstyle of constantly being behind the enemy team.

[/QUOTE]
Yes

[/QUOTE]
Hanzo and Genji are my favs right now but I still play as others like reinhardt and mcree etc

Kayzo said:
No. When the train runs into the city and releases the Grim into the place. They literally never touched up on the whole thing.
Hmm. I've been playing a lot of Mercy, Tracer, and DVA.
Ah.

I don't have excuses for that. I just ignored it though. :v

Kazehana said:
WE NEED MORE TISSUES FOR THE SADNESS
Never seen it D:

But the feels. So much.
Gintama is a really long running series. probably the funniest you'll see too but you may have to tough through the first season tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Back