Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kayzo said:
1464468391294.jpg

Kayzo said:
Someone told me the name of it and it got so depressing at the end.
Almost all of his works are depressing as shit. There's only a few that are acceptable. Like the wheelchair girl.

Kayzo said:
Also Velvet is best girl followed by Coco tbh.
Ugh! My favorite girl is dead! D: (Penny, btw)

I guess my favorite now is

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_filename_640.gif

ALSO I SAW CRESCENT ROSE AND MYRTENASTER AT A MALL TODAY AND I NEED BOTH OF THEM

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Ugh! My favorite girl is dead! D: (Penny, btw)
I guess my favorite now is

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_filename_640.gif

ALSO I SAW CRESCENT ROSE AND MYRTENASTER AT A MALL TODAY AND I NEED BOTH OF THEM

I didn't like penny that much. She was cute but wasn't shown enough for me to feel bad about her.

[/QUOTE]

Kayzo said:
I didn't like penny that much. She was cute but wasn't shown enough for me to feel bad about her.
I was a lot sadder about Penny's death than Pyrrha's, but I feel like the latter will change so much more about RWBY's characters than our favorite rowbit.

Also. I have trouble making faces about what happens online. Like. One of my favorite characters can literally get torn apart, show in the chest, or have an arm cut off and I'll be sitting there with a straight face no matter how much my heart's been hurt

Also Neo (wait whoops Neo's my favorite gril :o )!

Also really curious about Neo. Like, I know Roman was confirmed dead, but what about her? Is she gonna seek revenge on RWBY, or more specifically, Ruby? Or Cinder, since she orchestrated the plan that killed Roman in the first place...?

GwVN3wm.png

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I was a lot sadder about Penny's death than Pyrrha's, but I feel like the latter will change so much more about RWBY's characters than our favorite rowbit.
Also. I have trouble making faces about what happens online. Like. One of my favorite characters can literally get torn apart, show in the chest, or have an arm cut off and I'll be sitting there with a straight face no matter how much my heart's been hurt

Also Neo (wait whoops Neo's my favorite gril :o )!

Also really curious about Neo. Like, I know Roman was confirmed dead, but what about her? Is she gonna seek revenge on RWBY, or more specifically, Ruby? Or Cinder, since she orchestrated the plan that killed Roman in the first place...?

GwVN3wm.png

Tbh I don't think Roman is dead. He was a big character yet he was killed off in such an anticlimactic and dumb way. He's gotta come back. Also Neo is tied with Coco

[/QUOTE]

Kayzo said:
Tbh I don't think Roman is dead. He was a big character yet he was killed off in such an anticlimactic and dumb way. He's gotta come back. Also Neo is tied with Coco
Nah RT themselves confirmed him dead :/

Kayzo said:
I dunno. With what RWBY did to someone as important as Pyrrha...

Ice cream >< Chocolate

I'd make a RWBY roleplay, but I fear it'd die out like Project Salem did. D:

Last edited by a moderator:
Kyuubey said:
Please remember to put spoilers into..... dundundundunnnnnnn
>drumroll from under the blankets

SPOILERS! Thanks. C:
Spoiler what? RWBY? That shit ended months ago if you haven't seen it that's your fault. The statute of limitations on spoiler usage for RWBY has passed.

Colt556 said:
Spoiler what? RWBY? That shit ended months ago if you haven't seen it that's your fault. The statute of limitations on spoiler usage for RWBY has passed.
You have no regards for others do you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Colt556 said:
It's still considered a spoiler and should be put in spoilers. So please do so. Try to be considerate of others.

Just like any lewd pictures since that was discussed to be put into spoilers!

Thank you! C:

Kyuubey said:
It's still considered a spoiler and should be put in spoilers. So please do so. Try to be considerate of others.
Just like any lewd pictures since that was discussed to be put into spoilers!

Thank you! C:
Yeah but there comes a point where if you cared about spoilers you would have seen it already. If they were talking about the new captain america or something that'd be different but RWBY ended over three months ago. Can't expect the majority to cater to the minority and at this point people who want to watch RWBY without spoilers are the minority.

Also, Darth Vader is Luke's father.

Colt556 said:
Yeah but there comes a point where if you cared about spoilers you would have seen it already. If they were talking about the new captain america or something that'd be different but RWBY ended over three months ago. Can't expect the majority to cater to the minority and at this point people who want to watch RWBY without spoilers are the minority.
Also, Darth Vader is Luke's father.
It's not hard to put something into spoilers, so please do so when revealing things that may remain unknown to others. Thank you.

Kyuubey said:
It's not hard to put something into spoilers, so please do so when revealing things that may remain unknown to others. Thank you.
The problem with that argument is everything would be in spoilers. Common spoiler etiquette is that you only need to spoil things until a reasonable enough time has passed to allow people to see it. The only people who haven't seen RWBY are those who don't care to see it and spoilering for them is silly. ANYONE who cared about spoilers would have watched it already, it's been out for nearly four months. There comes a point where you either watch it or consign yourself to spoilers and that time has passed.

Colt556 said:
The problem with that argument is everything would be in spoilers. Common spoiler etiquette is that you only need to spoil things until a reasonable enough time has passed to allow people to see it. The only people who haven't seen RWBY are those who don't care to see it and spoilering for them is silly. ANYONE who cared about spoilers would have watched it already, it's been out for nearly four months. There comes a point where you either watch it or consign yourself to spoilers and that time has passed.
I'm not going to sit here and argue with you. Please put spoilers in spoilers, even Mitch just requested you do. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back