Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Jackaboi said:
There is no such thing as bullet proof armour in this world... only bullet resistant armour :3
Now that's not true. Find me a gun that can pen the Yamato's belt armor. That shit's bullet proof.

Jackaboi said:
Well let's not forget Fairy Tail's opposite counter part akame ga kill
I had an Akame Ga Kill roleplay that lasted about 6 months and actually caused two people to start dating.

Colt556 said:
Pfft, carrying around 16 inch plates of reinforced steel is totally feasible. Do you even lift?
BRUH! I LIFT ALL DAY ERRADAY

I don't actually, need to start again tho...

Last edited by a moderator:
Zuka said:
amazing-anime-girl-black-and-white-eye-Favim.com-593954_large.jpg

Kelica Zefara

Magnolia Train Station

Kelica's brain was struggling to come to grips with what exactly had happened. Once minute she was floating, weightlessly while Darkness covered her entire being, soothing her and caressing her every limb. Then there were two lights, a rumble against the ground that made her whole body seemingly shake and tremble, plus the bellow of the Train blaring and drowning out all sounds. Her arms still held protectively over the front of her body, as her eyes closed down, as if accepting her fate now...

Then she heard a crackling noise, like a mosquito coil somewhere near her and her arms lowered only a fraction as her eyes snapped open. Her whole body was snatched off her feet as she curled up almost horizontal, green eyes wide to the point her eyes looked like the might just fall out.
"Who-?" And before she could ask more, or even ask what in the world he meant by an age and being under it, she felt another rush and she was clearly out of harms way, her blonde hair blowing sporadically around her body as the train whistled past, too close for her comfort.

Crisis seemingly adverted, she felt her body get placed against the ground with her back against the pillar, as who ever that man was that saved her crouched down to ask her if she was alright. She wanted to say, she wasn't even sure where she was, or how she got there, her confusion no doubt flooding her face to the point she could barely even speak. "
Fairy... tail? Oh..." glancing down to her ankle to indeed see her mark, that's right she had joined the Fairytail seemingly months ago... Fairytail.. now what was so familiar about that... her brain still struggling to catch up with everything that had happened in such a small time.

Here he lifted her up in his arms once again, to which she made a soft
meep noise, cheeks a flustered red. But she didn't resist, she was far to confused and an almost adorable half frown covered her face as her brain struggled to piece the puzzles together. It was a lot to take in so quickly...

He moved over and addressed Guild Master Lloyd, and Kelica frowned softly more to herself. "
Lloyd... now where do I know that name from..." A haziness that refused to leave her mind. It was like she had spent so long in that Void everything before was a blur. It may have been clear now, though not to her, that time didn't move in the same way in this realm as it had in the other one. And she had clearly been away a lot longer then the day she had been missing.

@Kayzo @Wyatt @Metaphysics
@Talon @Mykinkaiser @Huor Spinks @LeSoraAmari @Kyuubey @Isune

I feel like spoop would be a more accurate rating than spook. Idk

Zuka said:
amazing-anime-girl-black-and-white-eye-Favim.com-593954_large.jpg

Kelica Zefara

Magnolia Train Station

Kelica's brain was struggling to come to grips with what exactly had happened. Once minute she was floating, weightlessly while Darkness covered her entire being, soothing her and caressing her every limb. Then there were two lights, a rumble against the ground that made her whole body seemingly shake and tremble, plus the bellow of the Train blaring and drowning out all sounds. Her arms still held protectively over the front of her body, as her eyes closed down, as if accepting her fate now...

Then she heard a crackling noise, like a mosquito coil somewhere near her and her arms lowered only a fraction as her eyes snapped open. Her whole body was snatched off her feet as she curled up almost horizontal, green eyes wide to the point her eyes looked like the might just fall out.
"Who-?" And before she could ask more, or even ask what in the world he meant by an age and being under it, she felt another rush and she was clearly out of harms way, her blonde hair blowing sporadically around her body as the train whistled past, too close for her comfort.

Crisis seemingly adverted, she felt her body get placed against the ground with her back against the pillar, as who ever that man was that saved her crouched down to ask her if she was alright. She wanted to say, she wasn't even sure where she was, or how she got there, her confusion no doubt flooding her face to the point she could barely even speak. "
Fairy... tail? Oh..." glancing down to her ankle to indeed see her mark, that's right she had joined the Fairytail seemingly months ago... Fairytail.. now what was so familiar about that... her brain still struggling to catch up with everything that had happened in such a small time.

Here he lifted her up in his arms once again, to which she made a soft
meep noise, cheeks a flustered red. But she didn't resist, she was far to confused and an almost adorable half frown covered her face as her brain struggled to piece the puzzles together. It was a lot to take in so quickly...

He moved over and addressed Guild Master Lloyd, and Kelica frowned softly more to herself. "
Lloyd... now where do I know that name from..." A haziness that refused to leave her mind. It was like she had spent so long in that Void everything before was a blur. It may have been clear now, though not to her, that time didn't move in the same way in this realm as it had in the other one. And she had clearly been away a lot longer then the day she had been missing. @Kayzo @Wyatt @Metaphysics @Talon @Mykinkaiser @Huor Spinks @LeSoraAmari @Kyuubey @Isune

@Embaga Elder

That moment you copy paste tags and forget to change your name to the quotee haha

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]RWBY

[/QUOTE]
Tbh RWBY didn't make me that sad. It did redeem itself though. I really didn't like it all that much up to the third season, especially with the HUGE plot gap between the end of the second season and the third one, but the last half of season 3 made up for everything. Especially with all the Velvet and chain gun girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back