Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LeSoraAmari said:
Senpai didn't tell me that the majority of her pictures are lewd. But here, we figured she looks older :0
View attachment 285970
It's not my fault a lot are lewd! @.@ But she's a saint in the anime she's from so it's kind of fitting for Maya in that sense too, haha. Didn't even think of that until now.

Rhodus said:
Lol. Noah's about to get his ass beat as well
Vallen put his daggers away... he won't get beat that bad...

Besides, it's dawn. The angle of the sun meaning shadows are not as prominate as late afternoon/night.

At night all he would see would be glowing purple eyes then his spinal column severed :D

Why do so many people say "the S-class mage" to describe their characters in their posts? :o

Maybe it's just a freaky coincidence :o :o

Kazehana said:
Why do so many people say "the S-class mage" to describe their characters in their posts? :o
Because we don't want to say he or she 50 times in a row. Plus it shows off their strength.

Kazehana said:
It's a good substitute for "he" or "she" or the actual name of the character and it helps break up the repetitiveness of the writing

Kayzo said:
Because we don't want to say he or she 50 times in a row. Plus it shows off their strength.
Rhodus said:
It's a good substitute for "he" or "she" or the actual name of the character and it helps break up the repetitiveness of the writing
I know but still! Freaky! :o

Kazehana said:
Because it is actually a title of honor, especially the trials one has to go through to achieve that rank.

ALSO I use it so my RP partners know exactly how hard their asses are getting kicked xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Zuka said:
Isn't there 2 per guild? That's not that many, really. I think of them as sub-commanders to the Guild Master
If you look in the organizations tab, there are far more than 2 per guild

@

Kazehana said:
If you look in the organizations tab, there are far more than 2 per guild
*goes for a looksee*

Also as a S-class I make sure to have my character much more strongly plot driven, and approach and respect everyone of my Guild Mates. Like Erza.

Zuka said:
@
*goes for a looksee*

Also as a S-class I make sure to have my character much more strongly plot driven, and approach and respect everyone of my Guild Mates. Like Erza.
That's a good idea. I'll be sure to do that! So far though since I've joined I haven't participated in any plot D:

How is a Guildless a S-Class? df

I dunno I see Guild's as military organisations.

Lamia Scale: Lloyd/Maya Commander/Sub

Valken/Millie

Luitenants. And natural sucessors when Lloyd/Maya leave

Everybody else troops which the top protect.

10-12 S-Classes and it does average out to about 2 per guild. Some of those people are not active or being retired; like my own character Zephyr.

And there is only one S-Class who is guildless I believe. @Zuka

Zuka said:
How is a Guildless a S-Class? df
I dunno I see Guild's as military organisations.

Lamia Scale: Lloyd/Maya Commander/Sub

Valken/Millie

Luitenants. And natural sucessors when Lloyd/Maya leave

Everybody else troops which the top protect.
They are S-Class in power, but not in rank

Users who are viewing this thread

Back