Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Genon said:
Well, where is everyone, what are the characters doing, those are things I'd like to know. Otherwise I'll probably do something dumb IC by accident.
If you'd like someone to interact with any of your characters, my character Yukiko needs something to do. I was gonna have her spy on other peoples characters but I figured that as a rule of thumb I should ask everyone if it's okay for Yukiko to just... lurk around during their emotional/important scenes before I do so.

Huor Spinks] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26825-colt556/ said:
@Colt556[/URL]
I was originally considering sending you a PM, but decided to post the information here in case any other Lamia Scale member wishes to use the information.

Former Guild Master was named Kaous Haydes. He had been Guild Master for about 33 years, and is currently 78 years of age. At the age of 78 however, he ended up getting a crippling injury from an encounter with a old rival and decided to retire, thereby passing the reins of Lamia Scale to Lloyd.
Excellent.

Kayzo said:
@Colt556 Whst was Grace and Mikado's relationship like?
No clue. They're the same age and roughly the same height so I figured they'd probably be a bit closer than just guild acquaintances but I didn't exactly plan for them to be the best of friends either.

Colt556 said:
Excellent.
No clue. They're the same age and roughly the same height so I figured they'd probably be a bit closer than just guild acquaintances but I didn't exactly plan for them to be the best of friends either.
Ok. They'll be on pretty good terms.

Genon said:
So, can I have a recap of who's doing what?
There's really nothing to recap. All the posts are just people waking up on the next day and going around meeting up with people and doing random shit. If you wanna jump in just go look at the headers and find where someone is and jump in.

Genon said:
So, can I have a recap of who's doing what?
Colt556 said:
There's really nothing to recap. All the posts are just people waking up on the next day and going around meeting up with people and doing random shit. If you wanna jump in just go look at the headers and find where someone is and jump in.
Pretty much this. Everyone is in Magnolia. It's as simple as bumping into someone tbh

Finding the right picture for Maya is actually very hard. They either all look too young, or just look completely different :OOOOOOOO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back